jealous

" we should go out

" we should go out ."

"where." answered tucker from the kitchen. he was making food for jamie. it's moments like this where i fall more and more in love with him.

" i don't know just our. there's this new bar ."

" sabrina i own a bar. why would i got to a rival bar." i roll my eyes at that.

" ok then what about that new club. i mean it's not new new but it's new."

" huh yea that's fine."

i set done my school book and walk up to him wrapping my hands around his waist as he washes his dishes.

" what are you doing darlin."

" mmmmmm i love it when you call me that."

" it's sexy when you say it."

" ok . darlin."

he say turning back towards the dishes my hands unwrap from his waist and head to make myself a drink. i get water because i've been practically running on coffee due to studying.

" you know tuck i could orgasm to you saying darlin to me."

" is that so".

"very." i reply back.

it's his turn now to wrap his hands around my waist . he moves my hair and starts kissing my neck.

" your mine darlin as much i'm yours".

" mmmm i like the sound of that."

" i like the sounds you make."

the laughter of jamie interrupt us. tucker goes and takes care of her by sitting with her as she plays. i find him 10x hotter when he's with her.
who do you think should watch her ."

"well garrett and logan are out . i'm not letting dean watch her. ditzy summer would be down they
love her."

tucker sided with me and my mild hatred for dean. he told everyone that i was some bitch. and turned everyone against me when he slept with the fucking teachers assistant.

" i'm sure summer would love to babysit jamie i'm just afraid i'll get a million pictures of her every movement ."

" yea or a fashion show."

i love summer and fitzy there the god parents of jamie. summer and i became close since i always felt left out with allie , grace and of course hannah the one that mostly excluded me . she'd make an excuse by saying she didn't think i would have fun. It was fine at least I had to be. If I said anything to Hannah her boyfriend garrett would make some comment to tucker. I know he'd stick up for me and that's what I'm more afraid of; him losing his friends he's not as close to dean since we've talked about the things he really did.