Chapter 4

Y/N POV

I giggle a bit as Alberto scresms at Guilia,she just laugh and runs towards us.

" I was shipping you two since I first met Y/N" Guilia laughs while hugging me tight and whispering into my ear

" Eventhough I only knew you for a day,N/N , just tell me if my brother is bothering you" " I will Guilia" I whisper back to her

" We should get back " Luca says,looking a little uncomfortable.

" You're right, Luca,Massimo doesn't like it if you go home late at night." Alberto says

" Boys VS Girls back to the house!" Guilia yells . Me and her  start to sprint towards the house.

" Hey,no fair!! You got a head start!" Alberto yells back as he and Luca start to sprint towards the house.

" Ha! We girls won!" Guilia jokey says while she makes the 'Loser' at Luca and Alberto. Those two didn't even argue back,they were panting for breath.

The next day...

I wake up feeling my head ache and  Seeing Guilia lying beside me. I gasped and jumped out of bed , stepping on a sleeping Alberto.

" O my gosh, sorry Alberto" I quickly apologized while he groans something.

Luca is also sleeping on the floor ,but with an emptying whiskey bottle.

" Wow,what happened last night?" I ask Guilia who is also now awake. Everbody else is starting to wake up too.

" Last time I could remember, was Alberto yelling " im the king of the world! Before he jumped off a table" Luca says,while looking confused at the whiskey bottle in his hand.

" I don't remember that" Alberto mumbles and go sits with me on the bed,leaning his head on my shoulder while I kisses his forehead.

Just then,Massimo's head pops into the doorway and says " I think I know what you guys did " " What papa? I would love to now where I got this headache " Guilia groans,before sitting on my other side

Then Massimo explains " Last night you four decided to celebrate Y/N and Alberto now officially being a couple,so Luca ran to the store and bought 4 freaking bottles of whiskey  "

( BTW if yall thinking what I think yall thinking,the four are all 18 and older ^_^)

" Then you all drank and became drunk. Alberto was jumping off tables while screaming ' take that Bruno' and ' im the king of the world '

Ugh...this headache won't go....

" I suggest you guys rest today Because you all are still droozy" Massimo suggests and leaves the room.

" Ugh,What are we going to do all day locked in this stupid room" Luca groans getting up.

" I know " I say,an idea forming in my head " You guys can paint something on the wall in the spare room while I paint you guys painting it"

" That's a great idea N/N !" Guilia exclaims.

Timeskip till later.

" Done!" I say as I finish the painting me and Guilia were working on while Luca and Alberto were painting the 'fish'in the night sky.

" Wow, That's so cool Y/N!" Alberto says and looks in awe at the paintimg

" Thanks,when I was touring a part of  Italy, I attended an art school for a while" I say,while kissing his cheek.

" Hey,what can we do now?" Luca asks as we all go sit onto Alberto's bed.

" I know! Let's play truth or dare!" Guilia says with her evil cat smile. I immediately feel uncomfortable.  You don't know what that kid can do with that smile on her face.

Alberto, ignoring the evil smiling on Guilia's face, says " I'll go first"

" Alberto: truth or dare?" Guilia asks with a grin.

" Truth " Alberto quickly answers, griping my hand tightly.

Just at that moment, it begins to rain.

" Si Alberto, so you chose truth. How long did you have a crush on Y/N?"

Alberto looks at me smiling, and mumbles " when did I get a crush on you..."

" Well,I guess almost a week ago? When me and her were dancing on the island and she was laughing freely  *sigh* yep That's definitely when I got a crush on the most beautiful being in the universe " Alberto says as he quickly kiss on the cheek

Luca's POV

I happily look as Alberto gives a kiss on  Y/N'S cheek.

Why was I so jealous when I thought they loved each other? He is clearly happy being wih her ,if he's happy I'-

" Earth to Luca!" I hear as I see Guilia's hand waving in front of my face

" Sorry,must've zoned out for a bit" I nervously chuckle.

" So,who wants to go next?" Guilia asks.

Just after she finished speaking, a loud crack of thunder is heard.

Y/N POV

I jump a little at the crack of thunder,and Alberto begins rubbing me while I hum and  I hear Guilia say " he he I think it's time for me and Luca to get out of here " and the redhead leaves with Luca short on her heels..

As they left the room,me and Alberto fall onto the bed and I lean closer to him to cuddle.

" Hey Alberto " I ask,looking up to him " Yes N/N"  " I w-wass wonder if we could ,um...you know..maybe kiss? "

" Ha ha Y/N " Alberto says as he pulls me into a hugg " I'm your boyfriend now,you can kiss me whenever you want!"

Hey,don't judge me. This is my first relationship.

" Well" I say and look up to him " I wish that we kiss now" " Your wish is my command, Princess " Alberto says just before we kiss.