.16.

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

"This is what happened, I was walking in walmart, tryna find Ky some medicine and this girl had came up to me. Ian really pay attention to what she was saying cause her breath smelled like ass. She had kinda look like Kyla. I got what I needed and walked out."

Should've known something was up...

"When I was going up to my car, I seen a black sprinter van parked next to my car but, ian really think nothing of it. I was about to hop in the car but 5 big body nîggas hopped out and grabbed me."

Should've shot they shit up...

"I'm in the van for about 4 hours, I didn't have my phone cause they took it. We finally get to wherever they took me and they lock me in a basement until the next day. Then, all the niggas who put me in the van, come in. Boom, we talking and talking. Then, the girl had walked in. She looked dirty. I'm just like awl shit, what's going on. So, she start saying how Ky is her daughter and I killed her boyfriend. She said that if ion stay she was gon get y'all killed. Fuck else was I supposed to do? So, she give me my phone and thats when I made the post. Mind you, she never took the phone back and she never took my wallet."

Mmmm, ole sucky ass kidnapper and mother. How that work?

"So, she take me upstairs and i'm just tryna find some type of plan to get outta there cause the boys done left. She come in tryna be all
sexy and I knew I had to leave, pronto. I tell her i'm about to get something to eat. I leave and notice that i'm in Atlanta. I pay for me a flight and I dip." He finished, sighing.

"Ky go get me a water bottle, please." I said looking at Kees.

"Okay." She answered walking out my room.

"We're gonna have to kill her." I said

"We aren't doing anything. I'm going to do it. You don't need to be involved in that type of stuff." He said with his face scrunched up.

"You better get to her first then." I said as Ky walked back into the room.

"Thank you, KyK-" I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller I.D and seen it was Seven.

"Yoo." I said answering the phone.

"Hey bestie, I seen that Kees sucky ass is back from bopping." Seven said.

"Fuck you." A'Kees said laying on me

"Anyways, what y'all going got going on today?" Seven asked.

"Ion know. I need to get furniture for my apartment."

"Why you ain't tell me you were moving?" A'Kees asked. I just shrugged.

"You going to find some today?" Seven questioned

"Yeah or I might order it online."

"I'ma come over."

"Bring Roman and Kadime."

"Okay."

I hung the phone up and started playing with A'Kees's face until they got here.

Vote & Comment
Excuse any mistakes.