Chapter 3: Caged Pain

Louis signs at the very bottom of the page and sets the pen down.

"Done." He cries happily. "Your my daughter now!"

"Yup." I chirp and the boys laugh at us. "Now now, it's not nice to laugh at people." I scold them in a fake motherly tone and the boys laugh even harder, especially Niall.

"You guys are so alike, you could actually be his daughter, Lexi!" He tells me between bouts of laughter.

"Oh shut up, Niall." I mutter and my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"Aw, is little Lexi embarrassed?" Harry coos at me.

"Aw, is little Harry sad that I'm taking away his precious Louis and that he won't get any more bromance?" I say using the same tone he had used before. This time Harry's cheeks heat up and he gets all flustered. All the boys crack up even harder and Niall looks like he has actual tears in his eyes.

"Don't make fun of my Hazza!" Louis yells and hugs Harry's shoulders.

"Whatever." I say dramatically and flip my hair stupidly. I then stalk out of the room, leaving them all standing there laughing and head up the long stairs, locking myself inside the closest empty room. I lean my back on the door and slide to the floor. I need some alone time to think, but my head is cluttered and I don't have long before the boys look for me. So I'll have to settle with the best thing I can get, my trusty razor.

I always keep one in my pocket, for emergencies like now. It helps clear my mind and calm my emotions. All I need now is a bathroom and it just so happens that this room has its own bathroom. So I stand up and walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I approach the sink and quickly pull out my razor, placing my wrist over the sink.

I put the cool razor on my skin and ever so slowly drag it across my skin, wincing at the pain. Blood wells up and I quickly turn on the tap, pushing my wrist under the water. I hiss as it makes contact and once it is clean I turn off the water, grabbing some toilet paper. I press it onto the cut and staunch the bleeding.

Then I flush the toilet paper and check the room for blood. It looks fine so I roll down my shirt sleeve and unlock the door, heading into the other room. I unlock that door as well and head downstairs. The boys are talking and as soon as I step into the room they quiet down.

"Where were you?" Liam asks looking me up and down.

"Oh you know, just exploring." I reply calmly but I start to fidget because as I told you before, I'm horrible at lying. Louis's eyes narrow and I know he can tell I'm lying, but what he says next has me staring wide eyed.

"Then what's that on your wrist?"

*******************************************

Authors Note:

Hi guys! Wow, I wrote all three chapters today in less than 7 hours! Sorry if they are really bad and short, I'm trying my hardest. Anyway, I just want to say that I in no way support suicide or self harm. It's for story purposes only, completely fictional. Now that that's out of the way, I also want to say thank you for reading this! It means a lot. :D

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Until next time...

:3