CHAPTER 51

"Dei yaara idhu." Rakshan shouts pulling the person in front of him.

If Rakshan was a cartoon character his eyes would have fallen on the ground. He kept staring at his wife mouth wide open. Sharanya grinned, winked at him and closed his mouth.

"Raksha, Raksha." Dhamu sir nudged him.

"Ivan shock la irukan. Mani, nee vandu anchoring panu." Bhatt sir jokes making them all chuckle breaking Rakshan's trance.

"Nee, nee." He stutters and looks around as if checking if everyone saw the same thing as him.

"Rakshan yen azhara?" Sharanya asks wiping his tears.

"Parthiv cut pannu." Mani tells the director and they all move to give the couple some space.

"Nee varuva nu na expect panala." Rakshan holds her hand and kissing it still not able to trust that she's here.

"Ashwin dhan ketan. He put forth many valid points." Sharanya combs his hair.

Rakshan smiles composes himself and announces he's ready to shoot. Sharanya stood in front of him like the other guests.

"Vara varam, cooks and comalis dhan shock avanga ana iniku anchorye shock aki tanga." Bhatt sir starts.

"Sollu da, Guestku Ashwina epdi vandha?" Rakshan blabbers and doesn't realise causing everyone to laugh.

"Nee inki anchoring ku set aga mata." Bhatt sir says.

"Sharanya, nee sollu ma. Epdi vandha indha show ku?" Dhamu sir asks.

"Rakshan mulama dhan Ashwin theriyum. Oru 3 to 4 years a. Ipo show aramcha aprom jasthi pazhaginom. Variya nu ketan, neraya points lan prepare panni essay lan ezhudi kooptana, othukiten." Sharanya answers smiling.

"Inum puriyadha vangulku puriya vekaren. Ivanga dhan Sharanya, Rakshan wife." Mani announces. "Ivan ena chef shock liye irukan." She asks Bhatt sir.

"Shock dhan. Vijay tv join panathu lendhu kenjaren, ivan essay ezhudhi kootana iva vara. Anyayam da idhalan." Rakshan complains.

"Adhan solren. Anna vera, husband vera." Ashwin teases him more using the dialogue they use on him.

"Seri ok namba pairing start panalan. Comalis side a vandurnga." Rakshan tells them.

A tray filled with boxes were brought in for pairing.

"Darshu." Rakshan calls and Bhatt sir stares at him. "Darsha Gupta please come and select." He says making everyone chuckle.

"Sharanya, nee moraikanum na moraikaren." Bhatt sir tells her.

"Na moracha lan kanduka matan sir." She tells them.

"Illa enaku purila. Adhane da." Pugazh dubs for Rakshan who has that look.

"Adhe dhan da. Thanks da." Rakshan tells him.

"Madam nee vandhu select pannu." Rakshan calls Sharanya and Ashwin.

"Adhu enna madam. Avanga Darshu, Pavi. Un sondha pondati madam." Dhamu sir flicks his head.

"Chef chef, Rakshan anna apdi dhan epdodhume kupduvaru. Na Ammu kitta kooda ketruken, mostly anni ya madam dhan soluvaru." Shivangi announces.

"Ena da idhu." Master asks.

"Chella peru Master." Ashwin answers and Rakshan gives a shy nod.

"Enna da vekkam la padra." Dhamu sir jokes.

"Yen ipdi oru peru?" Bhatt sir asks.

"School la enaku iva dhan tuition edupa. Apo kindal panna kupda aramchen, ipo adhuve usual ayidchu. Epo vadhu dhan per solli kupduven." Rakshan explains and Sharanya nods her head.

"Nalla panringa da." Master laughs.

Soon everyone is paired with Shivangi with Ashwin and Sharanya. The trio were pulling each other's leg and having a gala time.

Rakshan was hanging around their table more than usual and was being teased by all. He held her hand when she was not cooking or helped drilling a hole in the backboard to make sure it doesn't fall.

"Dei Raksha, avalo nalavana da nee? Yen samayal ku enalan panra." Ashwin wipes his fake tears.

"Nee samacha enna, samaikalena enna. Board vita 2 minutes dark room ponum. Apo 2 minutes na paka mudiyadhu. Adhu kosram dhan indha plan." Rakshan replies not even looking at Ashwin who was now gaping at him mouth open.

"Edha help panatuma?" Rakshan asks his wife.

"Ippo edhum vendam. Poi velaya paru." She laughs winking at him.

"Ok. Love you." He winks back giving a flying kiss and moves to other tables.

Ashwin looks at Shivangi who just shrugs. He smiles, shakes his head and gets back to cooking.

The shooting ends with Muthu anna and Deepa akka combo winning the round and everyone being super shocked. Once chef announced the results they looked at each other and chorus. "Illa enaku puriyala."

"Nanga thaniya perusa pana matom nu dhan sendhu vandhom. Adhu ipdi mudiyum nu na nenaikala." Muthu anna laughs.

Deepa akka tries taking but all they can hear is her laughter and gasping for air in between. They all look at each other and join in with her. The whole set is soon clutching their stomachs and doubling up.

Shivangi who was now rolling on the floor pulled Ashwin along when he tried to get her up. The laughter died down except for the duo who were still laughing on the floor. Ashwin was calming down while Shivangi was silent but shoulders shaking.

"Avala ezhupi vidu." Bhatt sir tells Ashwin who nods and pokes her. She slowly takes deep breaths, drinks water and hides behind Kani and Pavi.

They all laugh again and shoot gets over. They all hang back for sometime chatting and saying goodbye before the grand finale.

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in the chapter. Last couple of weeks have been hectic. Few life changing choices were to be made. Hoping to get back to 2 updates a week atleast.

Hope you all are enjoying this story. Let me know your thoughts in the comments and vote.

Thank you
Love Ishu💜