𝟎𝟏

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ♡

       〘𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙎〙

       〘𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙎〙

"Y/NNNNNN!"

She heard a certain ginger call out. Annoyed with his loud chants, she groggily rubbed her eyes, making her eyelashes flutter like butterflies as she awoke. 

"What do you want Childe?",  she responded. Y/N stretched her arms and legs, feeling each crack that erupted from her body when she finally stood. She leisurely stepped out of her room into her long wooden staircase, letting the rays of light peeking from her windows accentuate her honey glow. She was clearly not in a rush to hear what he had to say since he'd woken her up. 

Y/N was not someone you'd want to get pissed off. Although she was only joking, beneath her sweet facade was a poised, selfish woman who would do anything to get ahead. If you got in her way, she would make you taste defeat. Y/N would stare at you with disdain, eyes filled with venom that pierced through your layer of assurance, making you quiver in fear. She had dreams to be the best, except they weren't just dreams. They were just things waiting to happen. She was confident in her skills, which made her a quintessential part of the Fatui. 

And Childe's favorite combat partner. 

Finally getting to the last step of the staircase, a wide grin met her tired expression. 

"Good morning!", Childe said, and Y/N could not piece together the reason why the harbinger was so excited. 

"What are you so giddy about?", she inquired. 

"Well....." he began, making his way towards your rustic brown couch, you not following far behind. 

Childe plopped onto the soft cushioning of the mattress, making him spring upward just a bit. He waited for you to do the same, eyes scanning your face to check if you were in a better mood before continuing his sentence. 

"There is a little get together for the Fatui and some other people to discuss our plans.......and I signed you up to come too."

"YOU WHAT?!" Y/N exclaimed. He knew she didn't like going to events since her desire be superior often left her with very little time to relax. Still, every once in a while he would force her to come as a way of "alleviating her stress". 

"Come on Y/N! You've been working hard and I figured you needed a break. It'll be fun I promise!" 

"I'll think about it." she finally replied. 

Childe flashed a bright smile, practically blinding her unpleasant thoughts until that familiar voice crawled back back into her head. 

"Think about the plan." it said. 

There it is. That little whisper that would weave in and out of her thoughts as if it had it's own subconscious mind. 

"Now, I am going to get dressed. I'll see you later Childe!" she said, eager to get him out of her house so she could think. 

"Bye!" he responded, waving to you as he got up. 

She fell backwards onto your couch, the sudden vibration of her door shutting making her sigh in relief. 

Y/N allowed the whisper to come out, trying to reason with it while she stared at the ceiling.

"Hm, maybe Childe was right. I do need a break sometimes," she pondered. "Still, I must not get distracted. I will not stand to have anyone get in between me and my plan. Just this once can I have some fun."

"Just this once can I hit pause on my priorities for a bit."