Home

"No Red Nexus activity in the area."said the masked man.

"We don't have much time.You need to get that capsule to the location."
"What about you then?"he asked looking at the bleeding wound on his friend's shoulder.
"I'll live,now go, I'll just slow you down."He replied
"I'll be back as soon as I can"

The masked man stood at the doorway of the ruined building.Looking around to see if there were any hostiles in the area.He stood a long minute,and then,he ran.He moved his legs as fast as he could.The weight of the object he was carrying now holding him down.His body was in pain but he knew the pain was only temporary.

His destination was only a feet in front him.His legs felt like stone.He entered the old house.Both fire and water had taken their toll on the house.
He took a moment to realize where he was now.

"Home."he said with sigh.

He placed the capsule in the hidden chamber.His work was done.He quickly turned his thoughts to his friend.

"He needs help."he said as he ran outside and towards where he left his friend.He forgot about the physical pain in his body.Then when he approached the place,he stood there,stunned.

The place was now in flames,black smoke rising to the grey sky.He heard a hum behind him.He quickly turned around.There were heavily armoured men holding their weapons up his chest.Right above them was a giant drone hovering with a hum.It also had its weapons drawn.

"Stand down,Walker."

Then everything went black.

(A/N hehe get cliff hanged.
Also I don't really have a fixed update schedule so don't know how regular the updates will be.And also I'm sorry if this chapter is short,I just lost inspiration :P)