ꜰᴀɪʀ

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode
————————-
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

———-

"y/n come on, it doesn't take that long to get ready" he whined. "I need to do my makeup, then we can go!" I chuckled at his actions. Vinnie then snakes his arms around my shoulders. "Your so pretty, you don't need makeup" he says kissing my forehead. "Thank you vin, but I'm almost done" I say smiling "okay" he says with a light smile.

At the fair

———

"Guys let's do the haunted maze!" Thomas says. Vinnie turns his head and looks at me. "We don't have to if you don't want to" he says smiling. "No we can do it cmon" I said letting out a small laugh. Vinnie pulls me into his side, and holds my hand as we enter the maze. We had a few people jump out and scare us, but as we got close to the end, a man in a clown outfit started chasing me." I'm gonna get you" he snaps. I run as fast as I can, almost fainting. I run to the exit and start to catch my breath. "Dumb fucking clown" I say breathless. Thomas comes out recording "damn, did you do track?" he says laughing and recording me. "That's not funny I could've died" I say as I catch my breath. "Y/n are you okay" vinnie says surprised. "Yea I'm fine, I out ran him" I say laughing. "Yea I saw, I've never seen you run that fast" he says laughing. "New unlocked talent" I teased.

"Omg vin, look at that teddy bear" I say in awe. I ran over to get get a closer look, calling vinnie over."it's so fucking fluffy! Can you get it for me?" I said in excitement. "Your such a little kid"He said chuckling at my actions.
"Shut uppp, I want the bear" I groaned, becoming very impatient. Vinnie then played the fair game and wins me the bear. He handed it to me with a bright smile. "Here you go" he says smiling "thank you" I say giving his lips a peck.

1hr later

——-
"Alright guys let's get going" Thomas says. With that we began walking in a group to our cars, before getting stopped. "Omg I'm such a big fan" a little girl says. "Can I get a picture with you guys!" She says all excited. "Awe ofc" we say posing for the picture. "Thank you sm" she squealed before running off. "Guys there's a ice cream shop over there" kovur cheered. "Ice cream sounds good" I say. We all walk across the street to the ice cream shop. Once we get our ice cream, and walk out the shop, cameras flash in our faces. "Shit, paparazzi" Michael sighed. "It's not like their here for you" mia said laughing. "Y/n, vinnie how are you guys?" fletcher asked . "Fletcher how do you find us man" vinnie says laughing. "Fans, they posted pictures of you guys" fletcher chuckled with vinnie. "we're doing good, just finished leaving the fair and getting ice cream." Vinnie says with a smile. "That's good to hear! He says before speaking to me." "So y/n the fans wanna know how'd you and vinnie meet?" Fletcher says pointing the camera to me. "Uh" I stutter from nervousness. "Fletcher man, we gotta go" vinnie says pulling me closer. "We'll catch you next time" vinnie says opening the car door for me.

At the hype house

———

I get in bed after doing my routine, waiting for vinnie to finish his. Soon enough Vinnie hops in the bed joining me, and we talk for a little bit until I get sleppy. "I love you" he says kissing my forehead. "I love you too" I say before drifting off to sleep.

The end!