Drabble #2: Cuddling.

Word count: 240
Phil: The extremely tall boyfriend of yours clambered into the bed, before wrapping an arm around you. He buried his face in your neck. His hair tickled your face.
"Phil, that tickles!"
"What, this?" His voice was muffled, and you knew he was smirking. He continued rubbing his hair all over your face.
"Stopppp!" You giggled, trying to push away.
"No, cuddle me." You gave up eventually, and curled up beside Phil. He pressed a kiss to your forehead.
"Goodnight, little cub."
Dan: You watched as Dan spun around in the swivel chair, editing a video. But you wanted to cuddle.
Right now.
"Daannnn, I want to cuddle." You whined, hanging upside down on his bed, laid on your back. You heard him laugh.
"After this video is done, [Nickname]. Then we can cuddle all you want." With a groan you pushed yourself off the bed and thumped to the floor.
"But I want to cuddle nooowww!"
"Whining isn't going to get you anywhere, love." You got up and went behind the chair, wrapping your arms around his neck.
"Maybe we could do more than cuddle." You coo in his ear, his mouth pulls up into a smirk. The headphones he wore left his head and he scooped you up in his arms.
"Youtube can wait." He whispered as he captured your lips in a kiss.
Let's keep it PG, reader, and say you did a lot more than cuddle.