𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒

THE NEXT DAY:
MAY 1993
TIME: MORNING

—————————

"My sister is staying with Gauldens. He has kids with her boss."

"Are you serious, whose your sister."

"Ari, she's been friends with your daughter since middle school."

"This is perfect get her to send some pictures of the kids and Kayla. Does she know his address."

"No it's unknown in the middle of nowhere, he had to pick her up."

"Great well the more pictures the better location."

"If she can kill him that would be good as well even though it would've have been perfect for me to do."

"I will call her right now."

"I can't believe that nigga actually had kids with her. I wonder what they look like. I hope there not like their dad whose soon to be dead."

"Another fatherless child."

————-

KENTRELL POV:

Seeing it was 8AM, I woke up with Kayla's arms wrapped me. I kissed her head as I got out of her grip.

Hearing movements coming from the twins room, I went inside seeing Ari was in their.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said to her pulling her back from Kacey's face. "Nothing I was just looking at them." She stuttered holding her phone.

"Is that right? So if I go through your phone right now would there be pictures of my children on your phone?" I asked her.

She didn't reply. "Answer me now." I said calmly trying not to wake them up. She shook her head no.

I grabbed her phone making her unlock it with her finger. I scanned through her photo album seeing pictures of her. Going to her recently deleted I saw a picture of Kai and Kacey.

I looked up at her. Slapping her across the face she screamed loudly making the twins start to cry.

"Look what your bitch ass done." I said covering her mouth.

I shushed Kai making her instantly fall back asleep. Kacey stayed awake, he got out of bed and stood next to me.

"KAYLA!" Ari yelled causing Kacey to slap her.

"Not yet Kacey dam you impatient." I laughed making him join in too. "Aight and for you don't wake my wife up."

"Kentrell what are you doing?" Kayla asked walking over to where we was.

"You should ask your friend why she is taking pictures of your children?" I replied. Kayla looked at Ari as Ari looked at me.

"Come on Kacey." I held my arms out for him. I picked him up as the two women just stared at each other.

"Kayla if your gonna stick up for this man once again then I'm leaving and you won't see the last of me." She muttered under her breath.

"You were taking pictures of my children Ari that's fucked up." Kayla replied making me nod.

"These so called children aren't normal, Kayla can you not see. Your too blind to see that there's something wrong. The boy acts like his creepy psychopath of a dad and the girl looks like a FUCKING 2 YEAR OLD." She said shaking Kayla shoulders.