Sven x Burt

Sven and Burt sadly got locked up in the prison for the most cunning and notorious criminals... the Wall

NSFW, forced hair cut, bullying, flirting, lisps

Sven's POV

"Ah you're awake! Took you long enough." The man sounded so sweet then went so sour! "Honesthly, the thing about you topphaths isth that you're STHO EASTHY to catch! But a bitch to keep. Ah that doesthn't matter! You're here! Welcome to your new home," The light was blinding but I could see the figure of a much older man spreading arms and looking around the room. "The Wall ish a spethcial place for the mostht cunning and notoriouths criminalths, and now we have YOU! Mithster Sthen SthenSthon! (Damn that was a biotch to type!) desthpite how easthy you were to catch, I can tell you're not that easthy to replace! Mr Elite~." This sent chills down my spine, how did he know I was an elite?
"I demand to know how you have knowledge of my ranking in the clan!" I said in the sternest voice I could do.
"Oh ho ho! Look what we got here? Isth the little Stheny mad? Isth dat you angwy vwoice? Aww~ how old are you?" The older man said with the biggest, shittiest, cockiest, smirk I've ever seen. And that shouldn't have pissed me off that much (but we know Sven, the little firecracker) but it definitely did!
"I AM ALMOST 30! I DO NOT HAVE A BABY FACE! I DO NOT HAVE A HIGH PTCHED VOICE! I AM NOT LITTE AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS KIND OF TREATMENT! I HAVE WORKED MY ASS OFF TO GET TO WHERE I AM AND I WILL NOT LET YOU INSULT ME LIKE THIS!" I yelled in fury, "So, How. Do. You. Know!?"
"Pfft ah ha ha! Heheh! Ah that wasth almothst too good! And here I thought you were justht thsome whiny, bratty, wimpy baby! No but I underesthtimated you! Burt wasth right! You are like a firecracker! You look pretty and fragile on the out sthide but once you get a sthpark and all heated up! Everyone runsth for the hills! Ah ha ha!" The older man who was sitting in the darkness of the room (for the most part) stepped out of the shadows and put his hands on the table in front of me. "But not me. You thee I am not the kind of persthon to run away! Or give up! That'sth what makesth me the deadlistht warden in all of Canada! (Please tell me it's Canada! It IS Canada right!?) stho your little moodsth sthwings and your temper are the leastht of my problemsths!" We looked in the other ones eyes, he seemed to be getting more and more plans and/or getting more excited as his creepy ass hillbilly smile got even bigger. I felt like he was just daring me to do something. "What isth concerning to me however, isth your sthmarts. You sthee it can be easthy to break out of pristhon when you're sthmart. A lot of criminalsth, don't think before they do sthomething. Stho they get locked up, and they can't figure out an esthcape plan. You however? Think of every possthible stholution to a problem even before the problem happensth! That isth why, I HAD to capture you! You can really put thisth place to the testht! I know Henry did, and we failed. He wasth too quick, too quiet, too lucky, and sthurpristhingly? (surprisingly) too clever. He took advantage of my main musthle man Grigori, when he wasth not looking who isth new to thisth pristhon lifesthyle. Grigori, desthpite how much I adore him, can sthom timesth, be a little sthlow. I didn't know I would ever have to explain to sthome one that you cannot look away from the pristhonersth. But there I wasth." The older man shook his head, "honesthly you'd think that man would be the key to holding thisth place but ohh nooo! Far from it! God, if I ever let him run thisth pristhon on histh own? Ahh we wouldn't lastht a week! He isth much more sthuited (suited) for obeying than anything, more like a dog. Prepared to do anything their owner asthks (asks) of them, without question. A bit loud and alwaysth wantsth to be praisthed and upsthet when they either don't do a good job or their owner isth not impressthed. It'sth quite cute how dumb he isth sthome timesth." The older man seemed to have forgotten what he was talking about. He also seems to love to degrade his subordinates.
"You seem to love degrading him." I pointed out. The older man looked puzzled for a second then something clicked.
"Ah! I sthee, heheh degrading? I don't think I agree."
"What do you mean you "don't agree" you literally went on a giant rant about how dumb he is and kept comparing him to a fucking dog! You words were 'he's more suited for obeying, MORE LIKE A DOG!"
"Well that'sth becausthe it'sth true. When you get to know Grigori better, trustht me you'll sthee the resthemblance. Anywaysth, about who told me about your rank, it wasth Pemberton. He was quite easthy to break!" The older man smiled wickedly as another man, a bigger man walked into the room backwards, dragging a chair into the room. The new man, stopped and turned himself and the chair around so they were facing us, the man who had a grey fluffy goatee thing then pushed the chair closer to us, in the chair there was a person with a wall uniform on with a bag over their head.
"Thank you Grigori." The oldest man said, then removed the bag to show a familiar face, it was Wallace! Wallace Pemberton!
"Tada! Here'sth the man who ratted you out~!" The oldest man said, Wallace looked horrible! His eyes both had black eyes, there was blood streaming out of his nose, there were visible slash marks from a knife over his body. His breathing was sluggish, like he couldn't get any big breaths, his eyes were puffy as if he had been crying all day night. He had a few visible little tears threatening to run down his cheeks. I also saw little tear marks in some places of his outfit, with blood coming out from them. Had Wallace been whipped? Wallace was also shaking tremendously, the poor guy looked terrified. He looked at me with the saddest face I have ever seen as the tears finally started to stream down his face, his eyes getting glossy. It broke my heart to see him like that, Wallace loved the Wall and the clan. He was/is such a sweetheart who always wanted to help. This must have been awful for him, especially since he'd really grown accustomed to the Warden, I remember Wallace even showing members of the clan the pictures he took with the warden. He was so happy here, now he flinches every time either of the men move.
"W-Wallace? I- what, are you? I'm sorry, y-you really loved this place. I'm sorry that this happened to you." I was almost tearing up myself too, "How did you guys know?"
"Well it painsth me to sthay that we heard him talking with your clan. He wasth acting like he didn't want anyone to know who is wasth talking too. Which isth not like Wallace in the sthlightest, stho I tracked the call to sthee if maybe he wasth getting blackmailed. Never thought Pemberton would be the one to betray me." The oldest man looked at Wallace, but Wallace shut his eyes closed and kept them closed, Wallace also put his head down in shame.
"Why did you have to go the extra mile!? Why didn't you just fire him!? Why did you torture him?! Weren't you two buddies!? I know not everyone can take a fucking selfie with you!" I yelled, This did not seem fair! This WASN'T fair!
"I tried to be nice! I tried to coax him into telling usth! But he didn't budge! It'sth not like I immediately tied him to a chair and sthtarted hitting him! I tried a lot of techniquesth that didn't involve him getting hurt! I wanted ansthwersth! Do you think I wanted to do thisth? No! If it wasth anyone besthidesth Grigori and Pemberton, I would have happily done stho! You know what? I even called Reginald!" What? No no Reginald never said... but why would he hide the fact that Wallace was compromised?
"W-Wha? T-then why?" Wallace said in a tiny voice
"He sthaid sthomething like, 'he knew what he wasth getting into'"
"O-okay, t-that seems reasonable."
"Ugh we will continue thisth another day. Grigori!" Grigori stood tall and looked ready for anything, "Take Sthven to the 'hairdressther' pleasthe." The oldest man waved us off as he opened the door and mumbled and order to the guards to take Wallace to the medical ward.
"Yes sir!" Said Grigori as he looked at me and picked up my chair bridal style.