Happy anniversary

Bakugo POV

Well today is Friday I told Shouta I was at kiri's for the weekend and I have Toshi to back me up.As I was on my way to Kei's house I stopped by KFC I know how much he loves it.When I reach his house looks like he is not back from work so I can prepare some stuff for our anniversary,we decided we will not go out this year and just cuddle. I was grabbing the snacks so we can watch Netflix.

As I was scrolling through Netflix I heard the front door open I was already changed into one of his hoodies and some shorts,he comes in looking like a zombie work must have been hard today I run up to hug."Bae how are you" he say yawning " Great , I already bought KFC and got the snacks ready so we can watch Netflix" I say putting my face in his chest .He picks me up and flys us to the couch and he goes upstairs and quickly changes and comes down "I missed you baby bird" Kei smiles as he sits next to me and I cuddle up to him as we focus on the TV.

We have been watching for hours I ordered some food so when the takeout came I got up thanked the person and left.Now me I am sitting on Kei's lap as we are eating I get up to give him his gift I hear him whine as left his lap I come back with matching necklaces mine says KEIGO'S and his say KATSUKI'S. I hear him gasp and hug me start to kiss me around my face "I love you so much Kat" I smile widely " I am planning to give you your gift tomorrow when we go out Ok I trust you will love it" he says as we are cuddling on the couch eventually we fall asleep.

Shinso's POV

It was Saturday Kaminari said he needed help studying so I invited him over he said he was bringing Sero so I get up and to the kitchen to tell them my friends are coming over,they both say it was Ok so after like 30 minutes Kami says his here so I go to open the door to be meet with Kaminari and .......... KIRISHIAM.Kat is fucked may he rest in peace when he comes back.

" Kirishiam what are you doing here? where is katsuki?" Dad ( Aizawa) says oh shit "Bakubro I am not sure I was invited by Kaminari to come study so" Kirishiam answer looking at dad " Well Kat told me you two were having a sleepover" shit shit shit "Oh No me and Bakubro have not hang out in like a month" damn katsuki can lie but he is in a lot of trouble "oh I see" dad nods as he goes back to working. I drag the two fools upstairs before they dig katsuki's grave deeper.He is in deep shit.

Aizawa POV

Did katsuki really lie to me.He can be anywhere and he has been lieing for the whole month saying he was with Kirishiam.Oh he is going to hear it from me.

Time skip to when katsuki gets back

I was on the couch sitting waiting for Kat to come home , I was alone since the other two knew I was mad and he was in trouble then the door opens I see a very smiley blonde." How was the sleepover" "Ok you know how kiri is" he was really good at acting "cut the crap I know you are lieing kiri was here the day you left and send you two have not hang out in a month" I can see his face is full of fear " w-what I n-never lied" Ok now for sure he is lieing " WHO IS HE " I need to kill this boy " What there is no o-" just then his phone rang he looked at it and he looked like wants to die " who is that" " no one " he is lieing " give me your phone" he gave it as he looked defeated. I see who it was it was " Kei<3" the FUCK so this is the boyfriend . I answered " LISTEN HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU WILL LEAVE MY SON ALONE OR YOU WILL COME HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN WITH 200 POINTS ON WHY I SHOULD LET YOU DATE MY SON AND WHO EVER IS YOUR GUARDIAN NAME ,THE NAME OF YOUR EXES,YOUR SCHOOL NOW FUCK OFF IF YOU CAN'T DO ANY OF THESE!!"I yelled at the phone before hanging up and look at katsuki as I was about to lecture him.

Keigo POV

The fuck!? Was that Eraserhead ? Shit man that was scare 200 points! I know this fucker would still beat the shit out of me.