32

We made it too the gas station but there were only cars there. No vans. I searched the whole place and nothing but something small on the floor.

I run over to it to see it my ring. Fuck. They took it off her when they made the stop. I searched for anything else but nothing was there.

"We won't find them." Azrael said helping me up.

"We will."

"Obviously we will. But not here bro."

I brushed his arm off me and left into the car. I waited for him to come inside then told Dave to go back home.

An unknown number ringed my phone but I completely ignored it out of anger . It kept calling repeatedly making me pissed enough to answer.

"What the fuck do you want. I looking for someone." I said screaming into the phone.

"Looking for me? That's sweet baby." I heard a familiar voice chuckles. Her mood changed as she started to cry into the phone.

"Sofia?"

"In the flesh. Actually. Not really. I'm over the phone." She said sniffling.

"Are you okay?"

"Few more cuts and bruises. I'm basically a tomato. It's okay though. I'm strong."

"You well are. Please tell me that bitch left you alone."

"I could but it's false."

"Shit."

"Where are you."

"I don't know I'll find out." She said whispering.

"Ugh." She said crying into the phone. "I wish you were with me." She said chuckling to cover her crys.

"I know darling. I'm so sorry. It should be me not you."

"Baby. Stop apologising. I hate it."

"I love you." I said whispering while akio and azrael were tapping the shit out of me.

"Roman." She stuttered breaking down.

"Help me."

"I will my love. I promise." I said my voice cracking and my fingers gripping my phone tighter.

"Roman I don't have much time but your-" her voice was cut off by a scream.

Shit.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

So summary I just got beat up for breaking the rules. I was going to tell him something but I guess not.

I hate not being able to see his messages. He's probably smacking himself right now. I want him with me.

It's hard not to cry in the stupid van. My legs were killing from me trying to break the van. They also took my favourite ring from me.

Fuck them.

It was about a two hour drive before we got too the destination. The guys roughly dragged me out of the van and sat me down in a chair. They slowly took of the bag ontop of my head revealing the devil himself.

Dolorez.

My plan is to stay low. Don't speak unless I'm asked too, and take notes of every little thing I see in the room. Also try to show no emotion.