036

Kaia

                                Kaia

"Kaia I'm not playing with you. Stop showing out. Ian Gon whoop you , cuz yo hardheaded ass still show out." He mumbled. "They jumped me." I mumbled.

"I know , I just wanted to yell at you." He explained. "That was uncalled for."  I shook my head.

"Can we go get some seafood?" He nodded.

••••••••

I laughed with my dad as we walked inside of the house. I was on his back, he wanted me off , but that's too bad.

He walked to the kitchen where my mom was. "Hi." I spoke up. "Hey." She smiled. "Get down." My father spoke. I shook my head no making him sigh.

"I'll pay you."

I jumped off of his back, and held my hand out. "I lied." He smiled. I rolled my eyes as I put my hand down.

"We going to the studio." He explained. "Ok." I smiled. "Bye mommy." I kissed her cheek. "Bye. You spending the night with him?" She questioned.

I looked up at him , and he shrugged. "Yeah." I nodded. I checked my phone, and seen I had a few texts from my old dude. He was just a friend.

Malik- wassup with you? 🥺

I scrunched my face up. All these folks from my past been textile me a lot lately. Specifically the niggas, it's pissing me off.

These niggas weak.

••••••

"I like that one." I told my dad as the beat played. Montana nodded in agreement. "Get up in there." He nodded his head towards the booth as he held a blunt.

I scrunched my face up as I stared at him. "no , you laughed at me last time." I crossed my arms as he laughed at the memory.

"You wanna sing?" He asked. I shook my head no. "I can't."

"I heard you. Yes you can." He nodded. "Either you sing or rap , come do sum." He looked at the booth.

I smiled as I grabbed my phone. "Well....you got something for me to rap?" I asked.

"I-" I cut him off as I put my hand up. "That's alright , I be writing." I held up my phone as I flipped my hair.

He chuckled as i stood up.

"It's Finna be ass." Montana said making him laugh. I mugged them as I walked to the booth.

I sat on the stool in there as I looked at the mic. "How do I do it?" I asked. My dad put the headphones on my head but I didn't hear anything.

The music finally started as I read the lyrics. I tried not to laugh as I rapped. I know my dad finna be so mad cuz I was cussing , but that's just how I be feeling. I did it a couple of times before finally getting it right.