Mark; Are you bored yet?

*SONG* ARE YOU BORED YET? - WALLOWS FT

*SONG* ARE YOU BORED YET? - WALLOWS FT. CLAIRO

BXG

POV: *Your boyfriend Mark, invites you over, after not seeing you for a month*

POV: You're playing video game when your phone buzzes. A text message from your longtime boyfriend, Mark.

Mark: Hey y/n

Mark: I was wondering if you wanted to come over since we haven't seen each other in such a long time

You get a tingly feeling replying back quickly with "omw :D".  Marks been on a trip visiting his parents back in Canada. His flight ended up getting cancelled and he had to stay for another week. Meaning you haven't seen him in 4 weeks. 

Once you show up at his door, you knock twice.

"Y/n!! Come in, I'm making dinner" He says with a smile, while embracing you in a hug.

You enter the small town house and take a seat on the couch. 

"Milk, what's for dinner?" You ask, giggling at the name you use.

"Tteokbokki. Only the best for my wonderful girlfriend." he turns around and looks at you with a smile.

"MARK! You know me so well!" You giggle again. 

Mark knows everything about you. He's been there through your hardest moments. Like when your Mom died from Cancer a year ago. He made sure you were okay, and got everything you needed.  He was perfect. 

"Milk.." you whisper

"Huh? What did you say? I barely heard you" he replies

"Oh- nothing!" 

"Do you.. wanna watch something while you wait for the food?" He proposes

"No, I'll come in there and watch you. You look hot when you're cooking" You say with a laugh

"I can't tell if you're being serious or if you're making fun of me" he says before wrapping his arms around your waist.

You smile at him and peck his lips.

"I'm being serious" You assure him.

He hugs you and goes back to cooking, while you watch him.

"Food. Is. Ready. Go sit, I'll bring it over" He smiles

You go and sit at the small dining room table. The food smells wonderful, and the fact that it was made by Mark makes it so much better. 

"Here" he places it down and portions some out for you. You dig in as you haven't had anything other than ramen for like- a week. A struggeling college student at it's finest. 

"Wow- it must be good" He chuckles watching you eat.

'Very" you nod with a mouth full of food. 

"Bro- I love you for real-" Mark says

"Bro- no way- I love you too" you reply back before taking a sip of water.

_______________________________________________________________________

ALRIGHT FINALLY WROTE ANOTHER- sorry it took me so long LMAO I went thru a lot- Uh yeah so I hope you liked it? THANKS !!!