2

Beep, Beep. Serena Humphrey's phone went off as Dan Humphrey placed waffles onto her plate.

"Thank you," she smiled at her husband as she checked her phone. The smile immedieately dropped.

Dan sighed. "What did Gossip Girl say this time?"

Good morning Upper East Siders. It's only been ten minutes since our favourite Manhattan-ers got back to school, and already, we see last year's tension continuing. Spotted: Cassandra Humphrey and rumoured boyfriend James Ellewood kissing in the St. Jude hallway. How cute. I wonder if Henry Bass approves?

-GG

"It's about Cassandra again," Serena said putting down her phone and picking up her fork and knife.

Dan, who was the original Master Gossip Girl, was fed up. Since their eldest child, Cassandra, entered high school, a Gossip Girl wannabe began tempering with the Upper East Side's elite teens once again. Dan knew that he had single handedly ruined the lives of his peers at their time, and he recognized his wrongdoing. He's come to terms with it, accepted his mistakes, and apologized for the trouble he caused.

Did he regret starting Gossip Girl in the first place? Morally, yes, he hated himself for it. The amount of relationships and reputations he destroyed will haunt him forever. Although, in the end everything was resolved; if it wasn't for Gossip Girl, none of those people would ever have matured. Without Gossip Girl pointing out their every flaw, every mistake, they would still act like petty teenagers more interested in climbing the social radar than anything else.

Still, Dan wanted their children to learn how to become proper people through the guidance of himself and Serena instead, and through making their own mistakes without it becoming magnified all over the internet.

"I don't want Cassandra and Christopher going through what we went through," Dan said, sitting down across from Serena on the kitchen table.

"That's what I've been worried about. At least you were relaxed in the fact that you controlled what happened when it was our time, and you weren't as brutal as this 'new Gossip Girl'. But our children? All Gossip Girl does is focus on their every wrong move. They can't even go to the bathroom without there being a stupid update on Spotted or something like that," Serena pointed out as she cut her waffle into pieces.

It had been three years since the resurfacing of GG, and Serena and Dan, Chuck and Blair, and Nate, have been trying to figure out who it is. With no luck, they entered the third year of worry for their children, without any solid leads.

---

As Blair Bass finished reading the latest Gossip Girl blast, she slid her phone across the bathroom counter towards Chuck Bass. Blair glided red lipstick along her lips. Chuck snickered at the phone.

"That explains why Henry's been acting strange." Chuck rationalized as he gelled his hair up.

"Exactly. I raised him so he wouldn't turn out to be like you, but he's a hundred times worse!" Blair scoffed.

Feeling insulted, Chuck gave Blair the cut eye. "First of all, we raised him together. Second, nobody could be worse than I was."

"At least Henry and Cass stopped pulling a Serena and Dan by dating. Ech, they're godsiblings. It's disgusting," Blair made a sour face.

"Oh come on, Blair. You have to admit, Henry and Cassandra were perfect. It doesn't matter to me that they're godbrother and godsister, if being together made them happy, then they should be together." Chuck was pro-Henry and Cass. Cassandra was a good influence on Henry, and vice versa. Henry had never been happier than with Cassandra.

Blair knew it too. She was proud of Henry's ways, and a little shocked. Henry was polite, and kind hearted; everything that neither her nor Chuck was at the age of 17.

"They'll figure it out. He's smart. I believe in him, he'll realize what he's doing wrong, and fix himself eventually," Blair hoped.