A Brand New Partner

DISCLAIMER// I'M NOT SHIPPING/SEXUALISING JACK AND NIKI THIS IS JUST A ROCKETDUO AU

-------------------------------------------------

Jack's POV:

I've been working here at the agency for almost 5 years now, when the boss told me I'd be working with a new partner, which honestly I'm fine with. Tommy is NOT the easiest person to get along with. Anyway, he said that me new partner's name is Niki.

She seems really nice but I'm not super sure about her skill level. She gets distracted really easily, and I don't think she's ever held a gun in her life. But don't judge a book by its cover I guess. Maybe she'll pleasantly surprise me.

Niki's POV:

It's my first day working for a new agency. My partner's name is Jack. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm stupid. I mean, he's talking to me like I don't know anything. I'll have to do something on the field to show him I'm a professional. But how...

And when would I even have a chance to be on the field. We mainly work in the office investigating from what I've heard. 

*ding* Oh its a message from Jack!

J: Hey Niki I just got our new assignment come to the office

N: Be right there!

---------------------------------------------------------

"What's the assignment?" I asked. He said "I don't know I was waiting for you to get here! I thought we should look together."  "Great!" We opened the file and it read:

Signed to Niki Nihachu and Jack Manifold:

You two have been given two months to solve this case. Lately at the bank about 300 dollars have been removed a month. Get to the bottom of this agents. We need you to find this person and capture them at all costs, whether it be blowing up their house. Do that if you have to. Just find this person!

                                                                         Signed,        Dr. Wastaken

------------------------------------------------

WOAH!! I thought we would just be sitting at our desks all day but no! Here it is! My chance to prove to Jack I am professional and good at this stuff!

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is my first story like, ever so pls be nice :) I hope you all like my first chapter :D