𝟬𝟬𝟲. LATE NIGHT DEVIL, 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋, 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌( 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 — 5 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 )tw: mentions of blood

( 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 — 5 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 )
tw: mentions of blood

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋, 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌( 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 — 5 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 )tw: mentions of blood

Uneven, sharp breaths ruthlessly sliced into the silence. Your chest was rising and falling to a nonexistent, fast-paced, villainous symphony. Drops of opaque red liquid fell tauntingly against the dull concrete.

A whirlwind of emotions crashed against you all at once, gluing you to the spot where you stood. Your mind was fuzzy as it was racing a million miles a minute. Your heart was thumping and burning with desire and affection. But they were both consumed by a certain something. Or, rather, someone.

The scuff of his lackadaisical footsteps echoed throughout the space. His skin was a sickly pale color, and yet he remained to look criminally enthralling under flickering fluorescent lights. The smirk you're all too familiar with sat playfully upon his plump lips while his dark eyes scanned the room until they ultimately landed on you.

He looked impressed. If you didn't know any better, you'd say there was a glimmer of love in his beautiful, soulless eyes.

Once he reached you, he sighed in contentment. The pads of his fingers tauntingly ghosted up your arm and paused to wrap his hand delicately around the side of your neck. His skin was cold to the touch — it was as if death itself had held you with icy claws. It was almost painful. But it was a good kind of pain.

"You look pretty when you pout..." Your breath hitched in your throat as he swiped away red liquid from your cheek with his thumb. He softly moved to pull down your bottom lip ever so slightly, the action making heat rise to your cheeks.

Everything he did, everything he said, was so gentle.

He leaned just close enough to nudge your nose with his. His breath fanned against your lips and he suddenly felt agonizingly far. "You did so good for me." He whispered.

When you leaned up to connect your lips, it was a feather-light touch before he pulled back with a wicked smile.

"Ah ah." He warned lowly, raising his brow in surprise. A sinister chuckle resonated across the room as he slowly twirled a strand of hair with his nimble fingers. You felt like you would melt into a helpless puddle with the way his darkened eyes had stayed locked on your lips.

"I need you to do one more thing for me," he raised his finger, the one that you were undoubtedly wrapped around, "then we can do whatever we want, hmm? A world of chaos...just for the both of us."

You nodded and stood dazed as you watched him proudly survey the gory scene. He was never going to save you. You could practically taste the imminent betrayal as if it was hard candy dissolving on your bitten tongue.

And yet, you smiled...because every little, enticing lie gave you an endless supply of butterflies.

AUTHOR'S  NOTE *·˚ ༘

AUTHOR'S  NOTE *·˚

𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗍! 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗒, 𝗂 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝟤 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍. 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟧𝗌𝗈𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗈 <𝟥