chapter 47 last one y'all ☺️

Ruv, just stared deep into Sarv's eyes. She looked so... beautiful. Had she always looked that way? Her eyes were big and bright, filling with tears by the minute. She sobbed covering her face. "Ruv, please tell me I'm not dreaming." She said as she stumbled to him. She hugged him tightly as she cried, and he just stood there. He was mesmerized, he was with Sarv. She was hugging him, she was right there! He pulled her face into his hands.

"Please don't cry, i don't want to make you sad anymore." He said wiping away her tears. She sobbed even louder, and Ruv could feel a huge lump in his throat. He felt the warm tears slide down his face. "Ruv?! You're crying?! You've never cried before." She gasped. They both cried for a very long time. They all sat on the couch, and Ruv told Sarv that he wanted answers. "Why did you come back here?" He asked. She sighed. "I honestly, don't know i had always figured that you'd probably be here. When i was wrong i decided to just move in with Ayanna."

"By the way it's great to finally meet you, Sarv talked about you all the time." Ayana smiled. "She did?" Ruv asked. "Of course I did silly, your  were all i could think about." She smiled. Ruv could feel his face warming up. Kind of like when they were kids and Sarv would hug him, or kiss him on the cheek. He didn't really know what it meant, but it felt nice? It was as if he couldn't describe it. Like there wasn't enough words in the dictionary to describe it anyway. Eventually, it went away. But Ruv still wondered why this would happen.

"So are you ready to leave then?" He said. "What do you mean?" She asked confused. " "Yeah, i mean go back to America." He shrugged. "Ruv can't you just stay here a little while? I forgotten how beautiful this country is, please just for a few months?" She pleaded. Once again that feeling in his stomach came back. "Uh okay." He blushed. Sarv seemed almost oblivious to his blushing and flustered behavior. But Ayanna caught on pretty quickly. So she decided to talk to her about it.

So, while Ruv took Anna home Ayanna sat sarv down to have a conversation with her. "Uh, what exactly do you want to talk about? I need to go find Ruv. He should be here any minute." Sarv asked confused. Ayanna sighed. "Look, he obviously likes you, don't you see?" She said.

"What?! No he doesn't!" She said blushing profusely. "Sarv, you're literally blushing." Ayanna groaned. "Am i?!" She said covering her face. "Look, why don't you just try to talk to him. You guys are literally joined at the hip." She laughed.

"Yeah, i guess so-" the door swing open and Ruv walked in. "Oh, hey" sarv said embarrassed to see him. "Are you sick? You look red." He asked. Ayanna stood up. "Nah, she's fine. Listen, I've got some errands to run I'll be back in a bit." She said grabbing her jacket. Sarv, gave her the 'don't leave me here' look but Ayanna just smiled.

The door closed and Ruv sat next to her. She was screaming internally, but tried her best to stay calm. Eventually, Ruv fell asleep on her shoulder. She could feel her face warm up.

                     TWO YEARS LATER

Senpai was absolutely exhausted. He loved his students, but they were tiring sometimes. He had switched to teaching middle school, and he kinda regretted it. He really hated coming home to an empty house. He, sat on the couch. And was surprised to hear a knock at the door. He stood up and opened the door. He was taken back when he saw Ruv. "Ruv?! Holy shit man it's been like 2 years where have you been?!" He exclaimed. Senpai wanted to go in for a hug, but wasn't sure if that's what Ruv wanted. Ruv went in first, and senpai was pretty surprised. "Wow, someone's gotten quite affectionate." He smiled.

He looked away embarrassed. "So were you ever able to find Sarv?" He asked. Ruv looked behind him and Sarv walked up to the door. "Hi, i'm sarvente but I'm sure you've heard a lot about me huh?" She giggled. "Woah, you're Sarv?" "Yup." "Gosh you're a lot prettier than Ruv said. It's great to finally meet you." "Hey, watch it Sarv's married." Ruv frowned. "Oh, well so am I" senpai said blushing. "You are?! To who?" Ruv asked shocked. "Who else?" A voice asked from behind.

They all turned to see Whitty, who was wearing a suit? "Oh, welcome back Honey." Senpai called smiling. "Sarv?!" Whitty asked shocked. "Oh, Whitty hey! How have you been?" She asked smiling. Whitty began to tear up. "You idiot where have you been?" He sniffled as Sarv ran to hug him. "It's okay, I'm fine. I promise I'll explain everything." She said reassuringly.

Eventually, they all went inside and Whitty wanted to hear everything about what had happened to sarv. Turns out, she had gotta hit with severe amnesia. "The only thing I could remember was that i lived in Russia so i decided to go back, and that's where I met Anna." She continued. "From what I remember she would tell me about Ruv every day while i lived with her. But i only remembered him after she showed me a picture. After it all clicked i immediately headed for the U.S." she said smiling.

"Then what?" Senpai asked. "Hmm, after 5 continuous trips i couldn't find you anywhere." She said looking at Ruv. "Then i realized the promise we had made." Ruv suddenly got really red. "What was the promise?" Senpai asked, immediately noticing Ruv's sudden redness. "When we were about 7 we had promised to each other that we'd meet in Russia before my 21st birthday. So i waited. It took a long time and at one point i gave up hope that he was ever coming." She smiled tearing up a little.

Ruv put an arm around her shoulder and she smiled. "Eventually about 2 years ago he showed up at my doorstep just like we said he would. I was surprised. Mostly because Ruv had become quite the handsome gentleman." She smiled. By now Ruv was blushing a lot. "So i invited him to stay a while and before you know it, 2 years go by."

"So what did you guys do while you were in Russia?" Whitty asked. "We had a son." They answered in unison. "What?!" Senpai exclaimed. "Yeah, about 10 months ago sarv gave birth to a baby boy. His name's Selever. "Ok, but where is he?"  "He's right here." Sarv said pulling back her head covering. A small head poked out from under and smiled. "Woah, so he just stays there?" Senpai asked somewhat surprised. "Yup, he really seems to like it in there." Sarv laughed.

"Wow, i honesty don't think i want kids." Whitty laughed nervously. "Yeah, i prefer teaching them not living with them." Senpai chuckled. "Yeah,i though so to." Ruv sighed. "But, i kinda like him." He said.
Later, Ruv and Sarv said they had just moved in down the street. "Ok, we'll visit sometime okay? Bye!" Senpai called as they left.
       (I'll post the rest right after this i have a word limit)