Dreams or Memories

George Davidson, George, George...

The name of a man he, Clay, could never reach. 

He reached for George and yearned for him. That yearning soon became an obsession. Clay would often find himself waking up during the night just to text George. At first, it was a few small random texts that were harmless. But as Clay's love for George grew, the texts and the frequency of them did too. Clay himself would stay up until morning just waiting for a response. Clay was becoming undone, but through the darkness, there's always a light! As Clay was scrolling on Instagram he found! "A Couple's Baking contest!"Clay instantly sat up, "Yes! Yes, this is what I- no.... this is what we need." Just like that Clay felt like for once in his life, George Davidson was in his reach. Clay went to sleep knowing that George was finally going to be his. That same night, the same George was baking sweets in his kitchen. George was just about to put them in the oven and catch some sleep when he remembered something important. "Almost forgot the secret ingredient!" George pulled open his kitchen cabinet and took out a wine bottle. This particular wine bottle was filled with water-like liquid that sparkled like stars. There was no label on this particular bottle either. George carefully unscrewed the bottle of shimmering liquid. He took the sweets and slowly started adding the liquid to them. "Beautiful as always... Now we just wait-"

"BEEP!"

"BEEP!"

"Ughhhhh. Just a dream," said Clay. He sat up and slammed the snooze button on his iPhone. He sat there for a few minutes just staring at his wall. Once he had enough of staring off into space, he groggily got out of bed and got ready. As he was getting ready he was thinking of the strange dream he had. "It was so realistic. Almost like I could reach out and touch him..." He pulled on a long sleeve black shirt and put on a green crop top with venom written in big letters on it. He then put on a pair of cargo pants with the same matching color straps on them. He finished his outfit with a black belt, some chains with snakes on the ends, and black high tops with green flame decals. He finished off his outfit with green eyeliner. 

His outfit ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ he does have on green eyeliner, it's just hard to see CREDIT TO ME!!

With his outfit completed, he grabbed his phone and started texting George and Sapnap.

Group chat (2 people)

C: Hey guys

C: Wyd

G: Nothing much wbu Sapnap?

S: Nothing

S: George

S: NO GRAMMAR is allowed here!! 😡😡

G: Screw you Sapnap

C: Guys no fighting in the gc!

C: Anyways do u guys wanna meet irl

G: HELL YEA!!

S: Obviously YES!

S: Wait... why did that sound like I just got proposed to?????!!!!!

G: LMAOOO SAPNAP!!

Right at that moment, Clay decided to turn off his phone. He decided that he wanted to plan later cause George and Sapnap were busy at the moment being crackheads.

TImeskip to after planning

It was decided. George and Sapnap would come to Florida this Sunday to Clay's House. Clay was super excited. He grabbed a green pen and notebook and started his way to Starbucks. He ordered his regular Mocha Cookie Crumble and waited for it. Clay fell asleep soon after a while of waiting.

Clay was walking down the street to somewhere Where was I going again? Clay kept walking, unbeknownst to him a shadowed figure was following him. As the figure drew nearer they pulled out a syringe full of shimmering liquid. The figure raised his arm about to stab it within Clay-

"Order number 52 is ready!" Huh? Oh right. I was waiting for my coffee and then I fell asleep. That was a strange dream though. Clay thought. He grabbed his coffee and left the shop deep in thought. As he was walking he could have sworn that it has happened before. He also recognized the shimmering liquid to be the same one in his previous dream. 

Wait... wasn't that the strange liquid George was holding in my dream?

Clay didn't know in the slightest how this related to George, other than maybe because he had a huge crush on him. "Anyways. Best to stop thinking about it" He stirred his drink and watched as the condensation dripped off the plastic. It looked just like the shimmering liquid from his dreams. The dreams... they seemed too real to Clay. Almost like a distant forgotten memory trying to claw its way back into his brain. He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts and took out the notepad and pen. He started writing different ingredients and food combinations. By the time Clay had finished his drink, he had written down his newest cake recipe! It was what he liked to call Bon Souvenir (A/N I used google translate so sorry if it's inaccurate). It meant "Sweet Memory, what a cliche." A lot of people might not have known but Clay was fluent in French and a master baker. He liked to say they were his secret talents. Yet being able to keep away these secrets wasn't even as hard as keeping a secret away from your crush. Clay kept thinking about George and the weird liquid. He thought of a little tune and started tapping along with his pen. "Why does this song seem so familiar?" Clay brushed it off as a song he had forgotten, little does he know that someone else was singing along with him.

A/N

Hewwo~

This is the first chapter of Sweet Like Poison. If it isn't obvious already this is an au where George and Clay are bakers and well George is slightly yandere. Know that if Dream or George or Sapnap is uncomfortable I will either take down or change the story plot. Also, cover and art will be done by me unless I say otherwise.

X_L