The great battle

"Alright come with us" I tilted my head and looked at Stark "why should I?" "That's exactly why we talk and don't try to force stark"Cap turned towards him until I saw a very lovely lady get in between them "ladies you're both pretty" I was then walking away already and had a laser go right by my head "HEY WHATS THE BIG IDEA"I turned around "you're coming with us"Stark got out all his toys he calls weapons and readied himself to fire them "now" I them turned around and took out to laser like swords "Great another bout" Thor said smiling and readying his hammer "Great just what we need" Cap took out his sheild "Alright let's do this" I then readied my self and as they all charged I threw my hand down to the ground and they all fell not being able to move "I have gravity powers and can control certain objects and change their gravity" they all squirmed "Well I'll be going" Thor then threw his hammer at my feet and caused me to fall realeasing them from my powers "So puny"Stark shot at me with his repulser and I took off the hand armor and sucked up the power through my hand "You're calling me puny?"I then shot it back at him launching him back "Heh heh he-"I was then interrupted with the stupid hammer again "Hahaha that's so fun to do" Thor laughed as i growled and took off the armor only leaving on the mask and my grey leather jacket on under "KASHOKEN BLAST!" A blue explosion happened around me launching them all back with a Green monster charging at me through the Black smoke And grabbed me jumping up a building slamming me until we reached the top "Puny Human" I heard his remark and then picked up Holk by the throat with one hand throwing him to the cement ground then slamming on him "anyone else"I saw into the future seeing Cap hit me from behind then turned around before he did and grabbed his leg throwing him back "You people are so stubborn" I said "We ain't stubborn just trying to help people"he then punched me but me blocking it "I already Help the world"I then attempted to punch Cap but he blocked with his sheild "we need you for much bigger threats"I then jumped back breathing heavily exhausted from all the fighting and I heard a weird voice "It's called the Avengers"