[64] Himself

Xian brings his phone up to Ekio and Bakugo, opening his camera and taking a photo of the two in the chair. Ekio watches him out of the corner of her eye, still in distress from the pain of the cuffs.

Bakugo is staring at Ekio in shock, not sure how to react to what is happening at the current moment.

Xian inspects the picture, a wild grin appearing across his lips. He stares at the photo for a moment, happy that he got the look of shock on Bakugo's face, which makes the photo look a little more incriminating than it actually is.

"Well this will be fun, won't it?" He asks, raising his eyebrows at his sister, "if you act up again, I can send this masterpiece to Todoroki."

The words make shivers run up Ekio's spine, makes her want to vomit. The entire time she has been here she hasn't even thought about Shoto and she wanted to keep it that way so she would stay relatively sane during her stay in this hell hole.

But the moment Xian mentions the name, pangs of dread fill the girl, her eyes going wide and her slight shaking stopping completely. Bakugo watches her as her eyes dart around, looking from Dabi to her brother and back

Ekio can't help but want to murder her brother now. She may be in a bad position and shouldn't open her mouth and say anything else that might get her in trouble, but when an opportunity presents itself, they say to always take it.

"Why would you send a photo of me to your boyfriend?"

'Should have kept my mouth shut.'

Xian stares down at his sister, one not believing that she said it out loud with Bakugo awake. Really Xian at this point you should be ready for anything, Ekio just tries to kill you. But two, that she knows of the person hiding behind the facade of Dabi.

He continues to try and suppress the building rage within himself. Getting angry at her will only give her what she wants, so he isn't going to yell and scream and show her that he is angry, instead, he is going to continue on with his little threat.

He is working towards her breakdown and giving up, when she comes over to his side. He has broken down her friendships and family bonds along with the facade of Heroes as no one is here to get her yet. Next, he is going to break the only thing left, her relationship with her boyfriend.

Hopefully, it's nothing too serious at this point.

"I'm going to leave you, but mess up again and I will end you." He whispers, bringing his phone up to his face. "But I keep my word. Little Todoroki is going to receive your lovely picture."

Xian makes eye contact with Ekio as he presses the 'send' button, the sound ringing throughout the room.

"Now I'm going to bed and you better not fuck up again." He leaves the room, slamming the door shut behind him and making ekio jump a little.

She knows that she has made him mad, but that makes her happier, it lightens her mood more than anything else that she has done here. Her own brother is about ready to kill her, and it's making her happy. Ekio really must be going crazy.

A smile tugs at the corners of her mouth, the girl trying hard to suppress it so she doesn't get butt fucked by mentioned Todoorki boyfriend who is still standing behind them.

"I wouldn't be so proud if I was you," Dabi growls.

As he says this her mind jumps to the fact that Shoto has indeed just received a photo of her sitting on top of Bakugo from a no name number. Sure, she believes the boy to be smart enough not to believe what he is seeing and maybe use the text to trace Xian's phone, but everything gets to people.