Chapter 10

Unedited.

What did he say?

After hearing the words of Huo Wei, Gu Yu was a bit unbelievable. Even the system did not expect it.

The young man sitting across from the eyebrows was clear and even his eyes did not change. His lips were faint, and he didn't seem to know how much he said he shouldn't.

But this is the look, Gu Yu knows that he did not hear the mistake: Huo Zhen really said - to help her personally put on the chest. Needle.

When it’s over, Gu Yu’s heart is constantly brushing the screen, this man should not be mad at her.

She was embarrassed, and she did not understand where she was offended by the man, and she was able to say such things with anger.

However, even if one of the other groups in the heart is still on the surface, it is still necessary to force a high-cold look. Under the gaze of laughter, she clenched the cup, and the cold look was covered with a layer of frost, and the tone was faint with some anger: "What do you mean?"

The arrogant swan is rarely treated like this. After hearing this kind of teasing, even the eyes are a little red, and the snowy skin looks beautiful and thrilling.

Huo Wei appreciates such a beautiful view, and there is a kind of strange satisfaction in his heart. It seems that the things that have been lacking have been gradually completed, which makes people feel shuddering.

However, it is not enough.

Still worse.

Huo Wei then smiled and repeated it again: "Xunzi, I want to wear it for you personally. Chest. Needle." The last two words spit out, reflecting the clear face, seemingly restrained and complicated, this contrast There are some chills in the heart.

But Gu Yu feels that Huo Wei is somewhat familiar with this look.

"Washroom."

The system suddenly came out.

These three words are called Gu Yu, which reminds me of the last time she was slap in the bathroom. It was only at that time that there was still some restraint. Now, the restraint has become a more incomprehensible emotion, and people are subconsciously afraid to go deeper.

Gu Ke remembered the incident at that time, and then looked at the current Huo Wei, suddenly realized that he was a stupid / forced /. Otherwise, the original slap plan will not be established, and you will be stuck like this.

But now everything is late, Huo Wei has been stimulated by her, and she can't even save even if she doesn't collapse.

The system sees her inner despair, it is difficult to say comfort: "The host does not have to worry, anyway, there are only three days left, as long as you survive today, then hide from the male master. Three days will soon pass, three days later you Can completely get out of this world."

Gu Yu certainly knows.

But in such a situation, there is still some surprise to Huo Wei. While she is doing psychological construction for herself, she tells herself that she will be stupid/force/play.

The hand holding the cup is not tighter, and even the knuckles are somewhat white because of the tension in the bottom of my heart.

It can be seen in the eyes of Huo, but it is another scene.

In his eyes, the arrogant beauty of the black hair of the black hair is hanging down, seemingly because of anger, and even the fingers are white. Huo Wei noticed her pale and delicate fingers, looking at the faint veins that appeared in the above, and the light was heavy.