Chapter 15: Cold Heart

It's been a 3 days since the Sport Festival, Class 1-B was worriedly sick about the absences of their Class Representative, no replies, calls, even news about him. Vlad-King, the homeroom teacher knows what's going on but he promised to his student that he'll never say a word due to Izuku who wanted to keep this hidden.

As now, it was a private burial of Inko Midoriya. Some of heroes was there, like All Might for some reasons, Vlad-King, Aizawa even the Principal of the School to give a condolences to the poor soul.

The Bakugo family was there also, Mitsuki was crying out loud, never to be expected to see her best friend in the grave. Masaru shed a tears also, knowing that Inko is like an angel as he comforting his wife. Katsuki, he dearest the life of his Auntie, don't get him wrong that he always acting an asshole but deep down, he cares for Auntie Inko. He just there with puffy eyes, staring at the grave with gritting his teeth.

Surprisingly, the son of Endeavour was there also for some reason, he was silently praying at the woman's soul.

And for the victim, the son of Inko was stood there with nothing but emptiness of his heart. The only person he has in sweat, cold or blood but now, she's dead. He didn't even do something to make her life longer, he was useless.

Toshinori hold his shoulder with solemn face, "Young Midoriya...I'm sorry for your loss."

"I don't need an apology." Izuku said in monotonous tone, looking in his mother's grave. Toshinori only gripped the shoulder of Izuku, showing his not alone but he just stood there without any flinching before leaving to give some privacy. 

Izuku wish that he could've been there for her, stay for her, stronger for her to stay her alive and pay his parent's depth but it was too late for that.

"Izuku..are you okay?" He heard Katsuki's voice behind his back, "If you need to talk to anyone, I'm all ears." Katsuki concerning said.

The latter didn't reply, his mind wandering off and clearly ignoring the ash-blonde who's just sighed before leaving him alone.

"Midoriya." Todoroki started as getting close to the latter who didn't care, "Just like Bakugo said, if you need someone to talk to, we are all here."

The fight between them was still on impact, especially to Shoto. He saved him from his old's man grasp and hatred at his own quirk, he owe his life to Izuku, that's why he want to save Izuku as we'll.

Izuku only lifelessly nodding at the concern statement of the bi-colored haired teen which he reply a small smile before leaving him.

'I'm sorry Mom, if it wasn't because of me...you're gone.' Izuku thought as a single tear shed down through his cheek before turning away and beginning to walk with his hands on the pocket. 

.

.

.

Now, it was the internship of the both heroic classes; Class 1-A & Class 1-B, still no reports from the Class Representative of 1-B. Leaving them grew their curiosity and worriedly sick.

"It's been days since we didn't see Midori.." Setsuna frowned, missing her friend as all of them agree.

"Did he even reply at you guys?" Shishida said, gazing at his gloomy classmates as Monoma who's not himself sighed in sadness.