Prologue

Crack

A crack sound rang in the moonless night, coming from a large sack that was kept under a tree on a mountain.

A pair of glossy magenta eyes gleamed under the surface of the 'amber' that was inside the sack.

The crack spread until the amber was on the verge of breaking.

Suddenly, a small shockwave emitted from the amber, but before it could reach the nearby miner, it vanished, and in its place, a chilly wind made the nearby human's shiver.

A small hand froze and shattered the amber from the inside.

The girl that was previously inside the amber came out.

Circling her was a yin-n-yang ball which seemed to be oozing ice, freezing the plants that it came near to. It faintly illuminated the surroundings and the girl with a blue light.

Following the chilly breadth that left her mouth, the ball vanished with the light. 

Darkness covered the land once again, but this time, there were shards of amber, which had enclosed a dead person just a few minutes ago, lying around.

"Night, when words fade and things come alive."    

 -ANTOINE DE SAINT-EXUPÉRY

Looks like not all sayings are false.

Something did come alive. 

___________________________________________

HI! 

I'm the author! Yall can call me 'Emi'.

Thank you so much for giving this a try.

This is kinda like the first time I'm posting any of my ideas, so I'm suuper nervous-

I had to dig deep a lot, but it was fun-

If you find any spalling or grammer mistakes, pls do tell me by @ me or messaging me, cuz english aint my first language-

Yes, i'm a genshin player.

Yes, I'm a Qiqi stan.

She carried me since I was ar 10 and I love her.

So~

I decided to post the novel-

This is my interpretation. I mean, my idea, everything, so nothing is said about these events in so much detail in genshin.

Also, for non-genshin players, yall dont have to play the game to read this, i hope you give this a try too.

I may put romance~

kekekkekkekke~

Anyway, thanku soo much for givin it a read, my amazing travelers-

Bai~