43

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Unworthy Rich Girl URG » Chapter 43:

Unworthy Rich Girl Chapter 43:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Du Youwei didn't know what Yan Xin said Yu Heguang, but she listened to it anyway.

This society is too unfriendly to women!

After Yan Xin came out, seeing Du Youwei immersed in a certain emotion, he asked her in confusion: "What's wrong with you?"

Du Youwei said: "I just think what you just said is too right, it is too difficult for women to want to start a career. Although you retired so early, you are definitely an actress who can be recorded in film history! I want too Learn from you and work hard to carry forward my words and media!"

Yan Xin was silent for a moment after listening, and slowly said "Oh": "What I said just now was to fool him. I retired at the time. The main reason was because of pregnancy and childbirth."

"…what?"

"I said that, I just hope he can bravely carry his mistakes and don't throw the pot to me."

"…Oh.":)

"Then I'll go back first, you and Shaoyan play slowly." Yan Xin smiled and waved at them, not taking away a cloud.

Although she came to the police station to have a cordial negotiation with Yu Heguang, the matter did not go in the direction she hoped in the end. In all the news that reported the case, the media invariably added the word "Yan Xin" to the headline.

After all, this name alone can win a lot of attention.

The facts are also true. The news that Yu Heguang was arrested is more widespread than the original video of the arson, because this incident is related to the old movie myth Yan Xin. Some media even secretly took photos of Yan Xin appearing at the police station, and implicitly pointed out that the truth about her retiring back then was that she was pregnant and gave birth to a child.

As soon as this news came out, it detonated traffic, and Weibo was even paralyzed three times for this. Because of this incident, Du Youwei further realized that Yan Xin's position in the entertainment industry.

As expected of Zhang Shaoyan's mother, the whole family are big brothers. :)

"I think the so-called top players in the entertainment industry are vulnerable to the Yan Xin fairy." Du Youwei sat in the office and chatted with Wei Rui who was visiting the company.

Wei Rui sat aside, and brushed Weibo: "I think you are really big-hearted. In this latest report, some people say that Yan Xin's son is the heir of a certain Zhang. Isn't this clearly talking about your Seventh Lord?"

"Huh?" Du Youwei refreshed the page quickly, "Where? Someone actually dared to break the news?"

"If you have enough money, there is nothing to be afraid of. Now that this matter is so hot, the whole people are guessing who Yan Xin's son is."

As soon as her voice fell, Du Youwei posted a new hot search, and the heir Zhang surnamed directly airborne first. As soon as she clicked on the news, Weibo was paralyzed again, and nothing was posted.

"... Sometimes I really want to buy Weibo and change his server."

Wei Rui said, "Do you think Weibo is short of the money? How many times have they expanded, and they can't hold Yan Xin's traffic."