Chapter Nine: Love is in the air

HEY I FELT BAD FOR SAYING I MIGHT CANCEL THE BOOK SO, HERE YA GO EXTRA LONG! A BIT OF A PG13 SCENE STARTS AND ENDS WITHIN THE ***s

"Lacey!"

I grinned as I sprinted down the hallway, away from the bathroom door near Justin's room.

I heard his door slam behind me and the powerful thumps of his feet as he pursued me.

I laughed as I practically leapt into the towel closet, locking the small knob.

"LACEY!"

Ok, I guess I'd better tell you how this started. well, it started in the eighth grade. There was two more days until April first, the fools day.

I was having a sleepover,with Bella and a few other girls. this is where it gets 'hilarious'.

Justin thought it'd be fun to have his friends over. it wasn't let me tell you now.

They played pranks on us all night, this very night, five years ago. I was lucky and made it out with a sprained wrist and a few bruises.
Bella on the other hand made it out with one second degree burn, a cut on her arm, and a black eye.

It was horrible. so the next night, us girls tortured them.

It was like a battle of the sexes. so every year on these two nights we fought, the first night the girls and I are on defense, tomorrow night offense.

This shower thing was just a warm up.

This year is gonna be good. all of us girls have, well .... blossomed let's say and now we have about two times more ways to make the boys miserable.

"Lacey!" Justin's fist came down on the door.

"Yes dear brother?" I called out sweetly.

I snickered as he hit the door again.

"Really?"

"I'm not sure what you're taking about doll."

I batted my eyelashes even though he can't see me.

"You put a life saver in my shower pipe, IM ALL STICKY!!"

I giggled again

"That's what she said."

I started laughing as he hit the door once more and stormed off.

The games haven't begun yet but they will tonight.

Our friends will be here in about ten minutes, I have everything set up now all I need are my minions..... I mean friends.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER.

I sprinted down the stairs at the sound of the doorbell. I jumped from the last step to the doormat and looked through the peephole.

I opened it wide, seeing as it was all of my friends.

"Is it done?" Bella whispered.

I grinned and nodded.

"Yep, Justin is locked in his room and the paint is repositioned." I said saluting her.

She laughed and slapped me on the arm.

"Ok ladies gather round the door. lets wait for the boys to show up."

"Typical boys." I scowled, its like almost eight and they haven't showed up.

"Well, they aren't here and I'm hungry. Let's go."

Bella got up from her seat on the couch and stomped into the kitchen.

"No, bells you have to stay!" I whined.