Chapter 32 - Secret.

Your search for the door. Finally, you find it. You pick it and keep it in your pocket.

"Ok! Now listen to me. Rimjhim, this is not BTS' Min Yoongi. He is also Min Yoongi only but he is from another world. Ok?" You say explaining to Rimjhim. "What?! Another world? Y/N! Do you think I'm a fool here?" She says.

"No Rimmi. Ok if it is BTS' Min Yoongi then he should be in South Korea, right? And if suppose... He came to India too. He should be with his bodyguards, right? Why he will be roaming like this? That too holding a fan's hand. Huh?" "Wait a minute! What... Is BTS' Min Yoongi? And-" "Wait Yoongi! First, let me explain the matter to this girl. Then I'll explain everything to you at home." You say cutting off Yoongi's sentence.

"What's happening here Y/N?" Rimjhim says giving a confused expression. "Rimmi! I was saying that by using this Magical Door I went to Bangtan's house but not of this world, of a different world." You say showing her the door. "In that world, these people are not any kpop band. They are just normal people. But still, these seven boys live together. They are doing different jobs."

"What jobs are they doing?" She asks you. "I don't know about everyone. You can ask Yoongi." You say looking at Yoongi. "Yoongi! What jobs do you all do?" You ask him. "Um... Me and Hobi... Are teachers at a school. I'm a sports teacher and Hobi is a dance teacher. Namjoon is running a Café and Jungkook is working with him in his café. Jin hyung and Taetae are working under a Mafia. Jin hyung is a hacker and Tae is a sniper. And... Jimin is working in a famous cosmetic product company. He is secretary of CEO of the company." He tells you.

You translate everything for Rimjhim.

"What?! V and Jin are working under Mafia? Then they must be dangerous in looks?" She asks widening her eyes. "No, they are not. I have V's photo. I'll show you." You say taking out your phone. You show her the photo which you took at Hoseok's cousin's ice-cream parlour.

"Wow! You met them Y/N! You are so lucky." She says. "Hehe. I gotta go now. Jimin said me to stay at home today. But still, I came out. If he will get to know, he'll kill me. Bye." You say pulling Yoongi's hand. "OK then bye bye baby~ Haha." "Tsk! Bye-bye bitch. Huhuhu."

You then take out the magical door and keep it on the floor. You make it big. "Yoongi! Think of your room. And open the door." You say to Yoongi. He then thinks and opens the door. You jump into his room and pull him inside. Rimjhim was watching you both with a surprised look. You wave at her and close the door. Make it small and keep it in your pocket.

"Can I say you something?" Yoongi asks you. "Not now! We gotta check first that they both are back or not. Ok?" You say. You pull him out of his room and peep into the drawing-room. You don't see anyone. "Jungkook! Hoseok!" You call their names. No answer. "That means they are not back till now." You say. "Should I give a call to one of them?" He asks you. "No. Don't call them. They'll come. Till that time I'll tell you about myself." "Oh ok! That is fine but..." "But?! But what?"

He points towards his hand which you were holding. You immediately leave his hand. "Oh! I'm sorry." You apologize. "It's ok."

You both then walk towards the drawing-room. You both go and sit on the sofa.

"So... First listen to me completely. Ok? And if you had any questions, ask them at last. Ok?" You say. "Ok! Done. Now start." He says.

"Hmm... Ok then. First of all... My name is
Y/N (Use your full name), not Jeong Y/N And I are Indian, not Korean. And... I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD. I'M FROM ANOTHER WORLD. In my world, you all are a k-pop band, the world's biggest k-pop boy band, named BTS, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Ok? And I am one of the biggest fans of them. I was dying to meet them. Do you know Sujin?  To whom do I call my sister? How will you know, forget it? So... Sujin got me here from my world. To stay with you all. That's it." You explain.