꧁Chapter 1꧂

3rd Person POV

Y/n got home from a fight and She doesn't have any bruise or somethin. When she got home she saw her sister waiting for her.

"OMG Y/N WHERE HAVE YOU'VE BEEN!?" kiyoko asked her with worry

"Ohh plss don't act like you cared about to me" you respond as you slightly pushed her.

" Y/N DONT YOU DARE PUSH YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT!! " your mom said as she slapped you

" Mom!" as kiyoko Trying to stop her." Ohh honey no need to cover up for her we know she pushed you. Are you ok honey? " your mom said as she cupped your sisters face...

you remain silent cause you know that when u talk that consider to them as you talking back. You silently went to your room..

You jump into your bed and sigh looking at the ceiling " what did I do to deserve this kind of family?" you said as Your little puppy go over to your bed beside you."Hi (P/n) I missed you" you said smiling while hugging her not that tight. she barked and Starts to lick your face. You giggle. As you continue to play with your puppy..

few moments later

you fell asleep..... in a deep sleep.....

Moments later you woke up from a sounds of Sobbing and sniffing and you felt your chest getting wet you look over to your chest as you saw your little brother taka..

"Hey taka-chan what's wrong?" you said with your gentle voice.

"I-i sow mama s-swap you" taka said while sobbing..

"Ohh it's ok taka Onee-chan is alright" you said smiling to your brother...

He looked at you and respond

"R-really Onee-chan i-isnt h-hurt?" He said with teary eyes and Loud sobbing.

"yes Onee-chan is alright ok no need to worry. Now stop crying na" you said as you gently stroking his hair..

Moments later

You look over to taka and you saw him Sleeping. You carried him to his bedroom and gently placed him on his Bed/baby bed
(idk what that called is)

you kissed his forehead and whispered to him
"it's ok taka-chan don't worry when I leave I'll come back for you ok?" you said stroking him gently as you got out of his room..

you waited till midnight and everyone is asleep you look over to you window sporting no one so you decided to go to your sisters room quietly and Put the Necklace on her desk with a letter...

when you got out of her room the head of the maids Mrs. Jones spotted you. You grabbed her to your room..

"M-miss Y/n What are you doing?" Mrs. Jones said..

"Shh.. I'm going to leave Mrs. Jones so plss help me I really really wanted to leave and this is my chance. I'm tired of this family and I want to be free and do what I want already so plss plss help me and don't tell anybody.." you told her with pleading eyes.

she sigh "Ok miss Y/n as you wish but plss plss be also careful I'll try my best to cover up to you." she said feeling deafet..

You smiled at her "thank you I owe you one a very big one" as you hugged her

"Ok ok Now go I just need to lure the guards and you escape.... Silently... ok?" she said worrying

"ofc thank you again very very much" you said as you broke the hug

you look over to your window and spotted ____ and ______

"There here I better go now" you said looking over to Mrs. Jones And see her smiling

She helped you throw over your things.

"Mrs. Jones I almost forgot" you said "Yes? what is it?" she asked you

"I put a necklace on my sisters bedroom plss take it I wan tyou to keep it and gave it to taka when you think that is the time you need to give it to him" you said holding her hands

"ok ok I'll do that Be save" as she kisses your forehead...

she's like your Second mom oof let's just say Better mom

Mrs. Jones POV
She really did grown up I will miss you kid I said as a year escapes my eye I wiped it and look over to her as she sign me that there gonna go. I wave at them and closed the windows and Locked it. I got out of her room making a Fake. her sleeping Locking it before closing I go downstairs to call the guards and gave them snacks. "You guys are working well I think you guys needs a little Snack" I said as I gave them a snacks "mhh Good timing Mrs. Jones were kinda hungry" on og the gueard said..

This could be there best Opportunity to escape successfully. "Hehe eat well boys You need to work tomorrow too" I said smiling to them. When I'm done distracting them I go to Miss kiyoko's Room to take the Necklace and get out... I really hope you'll be safe Miss Y/n....

_____________________________ _____

Ok so Mrs. Jones is Y/n Babysitter from long ago Y/n's parents trusted her so they also made her Taka's babysitter

(891 words)