• 29 •

Sophie patiently waits until she gets te permission to go down to the dressing rooms. She's glad she could come to support Kieran and the boys during this game.

When she didn't get the clearance to come to the FA Cup final, Kieran was absolutely devastated. So he was buzzing that she was allowed to come today.

Sophie gets the green light to go down and she's almost skipping through the halls of Wembley, on her way to meet her boyfriend.
She sees him standing in hallway, talking to Andy Robertson. Sophie comes to a halt when she spots them.

"Sof come on over," Kieran calls out to her. "Andy needs to tell you something."

Hesitatingly she walks closer to them. When she finally reaches them, Kieran wraps a protective arm around her shoulder.

Andy smiles lightly at her. "Hey Sophie."

"Hello Andrew. So what do you want to tell?" She keeps a straight face.

"Uhm I just want to say that I'm very sorry for the way I treated you and talk about you," he apologises. "I hope you can forgive me."

Kieran gives her a light squeeze on the shoulder, to encourage her to answer. "Okay I forgive you, but just for Scotland's sake. I don't want there to be a brawl between you two."

"Thanks Sophie," Andy grins. "But I'm gonna leave now. Congrats to both of you by the way. You've picked the best Scot out of the entire bunch," he winks and walks of to the other dressing room.

Sophie turns her face to Kieran and smiles up at him. "Congratulations babe," she places her lips on his and they start making out in the middle of hallway.

"Oi save that for later, will ya!" Someone shouts and Sophie pulls away to see a grinning Emile standing in the door of the dressing room.

"Emile! I'm so happy to see you," she walks up to him to pull him in a thight hug.

"Have I been replaced again Sophie?" A voice asks behind her.

"Never Heccy," she says while pulling away from Emile. "Even Kieran can't replace you."

Hector places his arms around her. "I'm happy you could make it today. Even though it's a bit sad to not see my name on your shirt anymore."

"I'm sorry Heccy, but you have to admit it looks good on me, no?" She grins.

"Definitly," Hector answers.

"But I still think she'd look better wearing my shirt," someone says, which makes all the boys groan.

"I'm sorry Teddy, but I'm sticking with Tierney for now," she pats Ainsley on the shoulder.

Kieran wraps his arm back around her shoulder. "Don't take it off when we get home, bonnie. I want to savour the moment where you wear my shirt for the first time," he whispers into her ear.

Sophie blushes at the words and both Hector and Emile wink at her. They definitly know what Kieran's saying.

"I won't," she looks up at him and pecks him lightly on the lips.

"Get it KT!" Reiss shouts across the dressing room and Kieran flips him the bird.

"Make sure that isn't caught on camera this time," Sophie jokes.