summer feeling

"𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓
𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏' 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

-𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

"It's so hot!" complaid Ron for the thousandth time.

"believe me Ron, I'm completely aware of that." you said, annoyed.

you felt Harrys arm wrapped around your waist, pulling you close to him.

"what's wrong?" whispered Harry to you, knowing that you weren't in a good mood.

"nothing. just you know I get mad easily when it's so hot." you whispered back.

he noded and placed kiss on you cheek.

"can you guys don't be a couple for few seconds? I really missed the times that you two were just friends." said Ron, rolling his eyes.

you, Harry and Ron were such a wierd trio. of course Hermione was y'all bestfriend too but when Hermione was too busy with studying and school work, you three would spend your time together. you would doing the things that "boys" do in their free time with them unlike Hermione. since you and Harry started to date this plans became less and lesser. it's not because you and Harry didn't have time. it was because Ron always would start to get mad with you doing the things that couples do.

your relationship with Ron was one of the funniest thing ever. you looked like siblings that always fight but would do anything for eachother. you always enjoyed messing with him so after you and Harry started to date, y'all had lots of inside jokes which Ron found it really annoying. you and Harry would say a lot of y'alls inside jokes infront if him in purpose to annoy him.

"let's sit near the Black Lake. I don't think we can do anything today." you said.

they both noded, not having the energy to answer you.

Harry and Ron sat on ground but you immediatly layed down.

there was a good slicence for few minutes. all you could hear was the sound of birds singing and a light wind that was blowing.

Harry layed beside you and placed a kiss on your neck which made you giggle.

"what are you doing?" you said with a smile on your face.

"nothing just you look so beautiful and it's so hard to not kiss you." said Harry, grinning.

Ron seemed like find something interesting on grass.

Harry leaned closer to you, your faces inches apart. he was looking at your eyes. there was no need to say a word. you could easily understand what he was feeling just by looking into his beautiful green eyes. oh God... those damn green eyes that you could lost easily in them. Harry moved his glare to your lips and then again to your eyes. you could feel thousands of butterflies in your stomache. you and Harry were dating for two years now but you still felt butterflies when he looked at you like that. like nothing matters more than you in life and really nothing matters for Harry more than you. not just in this moment but in every single moment in his life. it was only one thought in his mind and it was alwaya you!

he closed the space and pressed his lips on yours. your lips moved in sync. it always suprised you that how soft his lips are. you could feel his smile against your lips as he wanted to deepened the kiss he felt something hurt his head. he immediatly pulled away.