•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭•

♡[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 1,3k]♡︎

„Oh shit!" a loud noise woke you up for the third time now. It was the alarm clock on your phone which. Why did it feel like the noise was hammering against your head? Nothing in this world scared you more than the sound of the ringing tone. You tried to press the snooze button, but your phone fell on the floor leaving you no choice but to stand up.

„For god's sake" you mumbled, stopping the alarm clock and throwing your phone onto your bed. For a second you thought about just laying back down again, but being late at the first day of college? Not an option. Especially because you had spend the last years of your life doing nothing but worrying about getting into college.

You walked over to your mirror. Your hair looked like it hadn't been brushed for ages and the mascara you thought you had removed the day before was everywhere underneath your eyes. „Fuck this." You left your room, walking straight into the kitchen. The sun was already starting to rise and since the window in the kitchen didn't have curtains you didn't have to turn on any lights. As you opened the fridge your eyes closed immediately facing the white light. "God." You mumbled, opening them just enough to be able to grab a chocolate yogurt before closing the fridge for the sake of your eyes.

„Hello? Is anyone home?" Peter's voice cut the silence. Why was he already here? You left your yogurt in the kitchen and opened the door. Peter stood there with the biggest smile on his lips. He wore a blue backpack and a t-shirt that looked like it was from the kids section. It was grey with a super hero dog print. You couldn't help yourself but laugh at the ridiculous outfit choice he had made.

Peter had been your best friend for as long as you could remember. In the beginning you thought that he was extremely annoying, but that quickly changed as you got to know him better. You had met him because he was also the best friend of your brother, but since you also had a best friend like relationship with him it was no problem that you also got along well with Peter.

„What? Is there something in my hair?" Peter asked and wanted to brush through his hair with his hand. „Oh my god no! Don't you dare doing that! Your hair is the only thing that looks halfway good about your whole-" You paused, realising that you had just made it impossible to end that sentence politely. „Uhm, about your whole uhm-" You interrupted yourself again. His hair was looking really nice. He had those amazing curls, but with this outfit he looked like a six year old. „Screw you. I like this shirt, look how cute the little dog is." You chuckled at the boy's words before he entered the apartment.

„Why aren't you ready? I'm here to pick you up
Y/n" he started to laugh as he looked at you. „Oh shit I completely forgot what I look like. C'mon help me to pick out an outfit." he followed you into your room as you opened the closet. „It has to be special because it's the first day of college, but I don't wanna be overdressed, you know?" You looked at your best friend. He seemed really confused. „Why are you asking me to help you if you think my outfit is
ugly?" He stepped back from your closet and sat down on your bed. „If you don't help me with the outfit you either have to curl my hair or do my makeup. Choice is yours." you winked. „We're going to be late." he walked back to your closet.

For a second you just looked at him. With a basic black shirt you would be able fix his outfit, but you didn't know if you had one that would look good on him. „Peter you see the chair over there?" he nodded. „There's a black oversized shirt on it. Do yourself a favour and change." he walked over and grabbed the shirt. „I don't think that I should be wearing your clothes." you laughed. „Peter, it's fine, you can keep it. I just don't wan't you to blame yourself." you winked. „You are the only person who's able to be a mean girl and a good person at the same time you know that?" He asked and left the room to change.

You started doing your makeup and to curl your shoulder long hair. It was naturally straight, but it looked better curled in your opinion. As you did your makeup Peter came back into the room. You saw him in the mirror and he looked way better now but you didn't want to show any emotions. You saw how he walked to the closet and just stood there. He seemed so concentrated. It made you smile.

„Y/n I don't think I'm good at this. And why do you have so many shirts and pants? Oh and what's the difference between these two?" he held up two identical black crop tops. „Nothing, these are the same. I just like them and when I'm cleaning one I still have the other one you know?" he started to raise his eyebrows. „Jeez forget it." You stood up and grabbed a black top with a star on it and scanned the closet for your olive green umbrella pants. As you found it you were about to change but then you noticed the look on Peter's face.

„What?" you took your shirt off and put on the top. „Oh my god Y/n! You can't just change in front of me! What the hell?!" he turned around. „Oh come on we've been friends since ever and I mean I'm not the first girl you saw in a bra." You continued changing. „I'm not watching porn dumbass." You started laughing. „Weird for a teenage boy but that's not even what I meant." You turned Peter back around as you were completely dressed.

„I meant you already saw that as you slept with a girl." he immediately looked down to the floor as you said that. „Wait, are you a-" „No! I already had se- I mean I already slept with- Oh my god why are we even talking about this now?" His cheeks turned red as he was searching for words, avoiding eye contact as if his life was depending on it. "What? Did one tiny question make the invincible Spiderman so uncomfortable?" You loved making him feel uncomfortable because he was trying so hard to play it cool that it was incredibly funny. „We gotta go, we're late anyway." He really tried to escape the conversation.

„Peter Benjamin Parker, are you a virgin?" He walked past you with his head down. „Oh my god! You are a virgin!" you followed him. „Okay can you please keep this a secret?" Did he really think you'd tell anyone? „Hey, I'm sorry I didn't know that you were that uncomfortable with it. I mean I knew you were uncomfortable but-" You interrupted yourself. „I won't tell anyone Parker, here." You held up your pinky. "I, Y/n Y/L/N pinky promise that I will keep my mouth shut." A smile formed on the boy's lips as he gave you his pinky. "Perfect than we can go to college now can't we?" He winked and you nodded grabbing your sneakers and backpack.