Light Is Against To The Dark

-Elizabeth's POV-

At sunrise, we were all walking towards Liones together. The goddesses were also coming with us. I was in the front and they were behind me. We could now see the castle of Liones as the cold wind blows against my face as it flies. But we weren't the only ones approaching the Liones. Several demon armies were advancing to attack.

I would never let them. I was going to finish off my sisters, my father, and the people of the Liones without approaching them.

Without thinking, I quickly flew down towards them. And when I was right in front of them, my feet were touching the ground. I looked at them with anger. Ban, King, Diane and Elaine also came with me and the Goddesses were standing right behind me to support me.

They looked at us with both surprise and anger, and without hesitation they began to throw black flames at us. I instantly raised a hand. "Ark!" I shouted and sprayed them with a great white flame. But at that time, a huge black flame that was very different and bigger than the others collided with my white fireball and destroyed it.

We all looked confused, but this curiosity was short lived. Because among the demons, slowly but surely, towards us came the new demon king Meliodas. Then he stood in front of the demons. Like me, he stood at the very front of his army, and we were facing each other.

All my blood was drained when I met eye to eye with his terrifying, murderous black eyes. He grit his teeth fiercely and continued to stare at me. As the dead silence continued in the square in front of the Liones, he was suddenly interrupted by his husky voice;

"I'm very impressed that you didn't perish and you found yourself a new queen." He hissed at goddness clan sarcastically and angrily, and his voice echoed. After looking disgustedly at all the goddesses, his gaze rested on me again. "Let's see if you can rule your mother's throne well." He said sarcastically to me.

I've never hated anyone this much before in my life. I was dying to kill him. Either he was going to die anyway, or it was impossible for both of us to get out of here alive. So I wouldn't be silent to what he said anymore.

"At least I didn't kill my own mother and ascend to her throne, and don't worry, you'll soon see how well I governed." I said to him in an icy deadly voice. All of my friends looked at me in shock. Because I was never the type to talk like that. But this man was driving me crazy and someone had to show him off day. And that person would be me.

"When did the little girl grow up and start talking?" He asked me sarcastically. I frowned at him and looked at him with anger. "Then show me." He said and opened his arms carelessly. Then the demons behind him moved to attack. Whereupon the goddesses and my friends started to fight them. In this case, I was left alone with him.

I suddenly flew towards him with my white wings and hurriedly shot a lot of white flames towards him. Where he was, he smiled mockingly, just like when we first met. His smile like that made me doubt it, but it was too late. "Full counter!" He shouted, then suddenly pulled his sword from his waist and threw the white balls of fire that I had thrown at him again towards me.

I suddenly swirled around in mid-air, dodging the white flames he was sending back to me. My rib cage was rising and falling fast, I was out of breath where I was. He was watching me angrily. Then suddenly he took off his black wings from his back and came up to me by rising up.

"Aren't you as naive as I thought you were." He said to me in his husky voice, while looking me up and down with his eyes. I rolled my eyes at his face. "I'm not done yet." I said in an angry tone. While that mocking smile formed on his face again, he looked at my eyes. "Looks like I'm going to have a lot of fun." And he said sarcastically.

I hope you liked the chapter.😊 Thank you all for reading.🤩 Don't forget to give stars my dears!💃 Love you all.❤️