CULPRIT PUNISHED

HERE IS PART 12 OF MY FF. HOPE YOU LIKE IT ,IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

HERE IT GOES.....

Vansh and Ridhimma were enjoying themselves very much . They were walking on the beach and talking .

Vansh : Ridhimma you didn't answer my question when are going to complete our incomplete date ??

Ridhimma: (blushing) we will complete it so don't worry. I didn't know Vansh Raisinghania is so desperate for a date (laughing)

Vansh :you don't know many things Ridhimma . Don't worry you will know it soon. But now you are wet and you may catch cold so can we go home madam.

Ridhimma: sure Vansh.( smiling widely)

After a while all return home and go to freshen up. Vansh comes to hall and saw Kabir there .he went to him

Vansh: Kabir I need to talk to you . Come with me .

Kabir: what happened Vansh ??

Vansh: you come with me I will tell you everything on way.

Kabir and Vansh went somewhere after this. They returned after a while

Vansh: tomorrow be ready Kabir ,okay

Kabir: okay bro , I am excited .

Vansh: who gets excited in this things?? Seriously Kabir

Kabir : I enjoy it .any problem bro.

Vansh: leave it . I am going to Ridhimma.

 Saying this he went. He went to ridhimma's room and saw her near window staring at the sky. He went towards her and tapped her shoulder. Ridhimma came out of thoughts and turned to see Vansh .

Ridhimma: Vansh you here ?? Is everything fine??

Vansh: everything is fine Ridhimma but what were you thinking??

Ridhimma: nothing just thinking about my life. You know Vansh I was all alone in life until I met sejal and Aryan . They are not only my family but they are the ones because of whom got love of parents which was lacking in my life. Rudra uncle and Chanchal aunty love me like their own daughter. Then suddenly this Vyom came and turned everything upside down. I was in depression for 2 yrs then you came and filled my life with happiness . Thankyou Vansh (hugging him)

Vansh hugged her back and both stayed like this for sometime. After sometime Vansh broke the hug and made Ridhimma sit on couch nearby and sat himself. .

Vansh: Ridhimma do you believe me??

Ridhimma: what is this question Vansh ofcourse I believe you ,more than myself

Vansh: then I want you end this Vyom chapter forever. Punish him for his deeds .

Ridhimma: I will be happiest to do so Vansh .but how will I do it??

Vansh: you will get to know it tomorrow and also tomorrow I will tell you my past so be ready

Ridhimma: okay but...

Before she could complete Vansh got up and went away. Ridhimma was not understanding what happened to him.

Ridhimma: why he behaved like this ?? Is there something bad in his past??

Vansh( to himself): don't know how will she react tomorrow but I can't afford to lose her. She will be angry if she gets to know from someone else.