Part:6

Next Day.. It's was the day of wedding..

Kuhu was getting ready in her room.. Varsha entered in the room..

Kuhu:kya hua mumma??
Varsha:kuch nahi beta.. bass sochrahihu ki aaj to tu chali jayegi.. tere bina yeh ghar bilkul suna suna lagega..
Kuhu:Mumma.. I love you

She said and hugged her ..

Varsha:chal ab niche. . Tera dulha a geya..
Kuhu smiled ..

Downstairs

Wedding ceremony was going on.. while putting the sindur on Kuhu's forhead , its fall on her nose also..

Nani: agar pati ka lagayahua sindur patni ke naak mein girte hai to use uske pati boht pyar karte hai..

Both KuKu was felt shy after listening this as they knows that its not possible . . The marriage is just a deal ..

After the ceremony, it's was the time of bidaai.. Kuhu and her family was crying except bm .. (reason u know 😬)

Varsha:Kunal, meri beti ko hamesha khush rakhna ..
Kunal:Ma,ab Kuhu meri bhi kuch lagti hai.. I promise main use hamesha khush rakhunga.. ( I promise ma, main ek accha pati to syaad nahi ban sakuga lekin ek accha dost banke dikhaunga)

They goes to Shureya , bm and bp..

Shaureya: apni sasural jake apni papa ko mat bhulna princess..
Kuhu:Nahi bhulungi..

They take blessing from bm and bp ..

Bp:Khush raho gudiya rani..
Kuhu:Dadu,No sweet no chocolate no ice-cream..
Bp:ab daatne wala to koi hai nahi to khake kya fayda??
Kuhu:Dadi wo..
Bm:Khush rehna
Kuhu nodded yes..

Then they sat on the car and moved to Rajvansh house ..

End of the chapter.. Sorry for the short update but yes after this wedding, there will be a cutesy lovestory between KuKu.. also i don't know much about indian wedding so if i did any mistake so sorry for that but yup i tried for making today's update as perfect..

Ik i did a lot grammatical mistake pls bear with that .. i will fix it later..

No target but that does not means u will become a silent reader.. I want vote and comment..

Okk Bye ❤