Pandora Astrid Malfoy

🚂 September 1978🚂

Pandora was dreaming. It was the happiest of dreams, one of a magical castle, one in which unicorns strolled the grounds, one full of wonder and light. Pandora was awoken by the golden rays of sunlight beaming through her window, and she smiled. Today was the day her dreams would become reality again.

Pandora had been a dreamer all of her life, but the second she stepped foot into Hogwarts for the first time in the September of 1972, she realised how even the most obscure of dreams can come true. That day she embarked on a journey of wonder, magic, happiness, kindness and friendship.

She would be entering her sixth year at Hogwarts and on her way to Kings Cross Station, Pandora thought back onto her first day at the school, the day she met Luna Potter and Regulus Black. The day she looked true kindness in the face.

Before that day, Pandora never had many friends, if any at all. That was until she stumbled across a long haired girl consoling a weeping curly haired boy. As she curiously peered on, she recognised them from the sorting , and remembered how disappointed the girl looked when the hat had sorted her into Hufflepuff, but how her mood instantly changed when a very loud boy wearing glasses in Gryffindor robes started cheering for her. The boy had been sorted into slytherin, Pandora had been sorted into Ravenclaw herself, which her family were not extremely pleased about to say the least.

An eleven year old Pandora finally worked up the courage to ask the pair what was wrong. The girl met her face with a sad smile, as the boy explained how all he wanted was to be sorted into Gryffindor to make his brother feel less of an outcast, but the hat seemed to have other plans for him. Pandora noted that this was an incredibly selfless thought from the boy as he had explained the expectations from his family to be sorted into Slytherin, so for him to care more for his brother than himself warmed Pandora's heart.

After a long heartwarming conversation, a friendship was formed, and the trio found their way into the kitchens where they spent the whole night drinking pumpkin juice and laughing.

Pandora smiled thinking back on the memory, and spent the journey to Kings Cross thinking about how she couldn't wait to see her friends again.