Chapter 18

AZALEA BLACK

~time skip~

Today we go back to the castle. I'm kinda nervous to go back because when I left the castle I was a Mikelson now I'm going back as a Black feels kinda weird.

My dad is taking me to the train along with my siblings. I like having them as sibling. It feels nice having them. Potter and them all came over for break as well it was nice getting to know them. Uncle Regulus is coming with probably not with mom I don't doubt it she'll come.

"Come on let's go." My dad said as we walked through the kings cross. We stopped in front of my uncle and surprisedly my mom. If she didn't have to take me she wouldn't have to come so why is she here.

"Mom your here." I said as she nodded her head. "Yeah I'm here I didn't see you all week so I came to say goodbye." My mom said. "Where are you going." I asked her. "To Italy while your here I'll be with your cousin in Italy." My mom said as I nodded my head.

"That's fine bye mom bye dad I'll see you at the castle Hope Enzo Teddy I'll see you later at dinner I'm gonna go with my friends." I told them kissing my dads cheek. I love having my dad here with me. "Bye Remus bye Uncle Regulus." I said before walking off into the train with my stuff looking for the boys compartment. I have to tell them everything. "What's got you so happy." Lorenzo asked me as I walked in sitting down next to Draco.

REBEKAH MIKELSON

She just walked off no hug or kiss she just walked off. Okay than she took it better than last time. "We'll see you kid at the castle then." Remus spoke as their kids bid theirs goodbyes and left.

"Rebekah a word." Sirius said as I gave him a nod. "Yeah." I said. "I want Azalea for summer." He said. Okay then. "Does she want to go." I asked as he nodded his head.

"She was gonna ask later on when the time came by but I might as well ask you now." He told me. "So can I have her for the summer." He asked me. "Yeah I guess." I said as he nodded his head. "Don't worry no harm will go to my little cub." He said as I stared at him as I looked at his husband as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well we must go already goodbye and thank you Rebekah." He said before they left. Okay then. "Go ahead and take me home then." I told Regulus linking arms with him as he took me home. "Thank you Regulus I will later." I told him giving him a hug. "See you later Rebekah." He said before leaving. I walked off gotta go pack I guess.