continuation

'Leave' I whispered shouted.
'No First you tell me why are your eyes red. Did you break up with your boyfriend?' Harry asked again.
Boyfriend? Seriously that was your petty guess Sherlock?
' leave I really wanna sleep. Plz. I am so exhausted and my crying is none of your business. '
'Wait... Do you even have a Boyfriend... Oh, I know why You are crying... You read some fanfiction and then got all emotional. Right?'
I was frozen.
Did he know that we cry reading fanfiction...

'Oh don't look all surprised. I know fans read them. But tell me why are you crying?' Harry interrogated again

'No, it's not because of fanfiction and BTW how did you end up in my room?'I narrowed my eyes.

'I will only answer if you answer my question ' Harry demanded

'FINE'

'I was confused about where to go and then I saw your door poster. And I thought why not wait for you to show me my room. Because you were busy and I was already being a burden. and then I saw your inviting comfortable bed. I was so tired so I thought that I can lay down for a bit till you finish up and I don't remember sleeping on it. Now your turn.'

I smacked his hand

I smacked his hand.
'Ow!'
' you deserve it to think that you are a burden. Have you seen many nani faces? From which angle their facial expressions show that you are a burden. This is like your house. do whatever you want to do. I know I have not exactly the person who will make a flower bed for you because I am not that type. And If you think abt me being unwelcoming. Then trust me I got my reason. And my reason is Jealousy. I don'like to share. Because you were using all your charms to impress them which is my job. After all, I am their only favourite grandchild. Do you think it's easy to be of the jealous kind?-' my rambled was stopped with Harry pinching my nose.

'Why-'
' look your voice is really sweet and I know that I am welcome but I will like to know what made you cry ?' Harry murmured.
He was so close that I could feel his hot breath on the cupid of my lip bone. Green eyes. Pouty pink lips. Chessel curls. Everything about him says...

'Jesus I am sorry, love. I almost killed you. why didn't you tell me you were not able to breathe? Look at your face it's all pink. !' His voice bought me back to existence
Because you got me mesmerised.....?
Flip the switch y/n
Flip the switch y/n

?Flip the switch y/nFlip the switch y/n