ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode

*sorry for spelling errors*

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: we don't know vinnie in this story yet! Also go stream vinnies new song Emotional Highs, its so good!!

———-

"Hurry your ass up y/n" Avani yells from downstairs. "We're literally gonna be late" she says annoyed. "I'm coming hold on" I say irritated from being rushed. I wouldn't of had to be rushed if Avani didn't drag me to come to this party. But Im going Bc she's my best friend, and she was there for me when no one else was. "Ready" I say as I walk down the stairs. "Omg you look so pretty" Amelie squeals. "All you baeee" I say laughing. "Let's take pictures!" Avani says in excitement.

 "Let's take pictures!" Avani says in excitement

Liked by its.y/n and 600,000 others
@Avani✔️: with my girls >33
———
View all 3,606 comments
@Luvanthony ✔️: I love youuu
➥ Avani: I love you more

@user: questioning my sexuality-

➥ Avani: ILY

@Blakegray✔️: cuties

@It's.y/n we're hot
➥ Avani: very

@user: BE MINES

@user: I wished I looked like this.

———

"Ubers here!" I say after grabbing my purse. We enter the uber and talk the whole ride." Wanna make a tiktok?" Avani asked. "Sure!" Amelie says fixing her hair. "You wanna be in it y/n?" Avani asked. "No thanks" I reply with a light smile. "Please just one, your literally so pretty!" Amelie says begging. "Okay just one" I say giving in. We do the sound the goes "you make me hate this city" and post it as we wait.

At the party

———

We head into the party that smelt like strong alcohol. "Let's go ladies!" Amelie says grabbing our hands. We hurry in and sit on a couch in the living room, filled with red cups everywhere, along with some cans. "I'll get us some drinks" Avani says getting out of her seat. While Avani was getting the drinks me and Amelie talked. "Hey babe" a random voice spoke. "Hi babeeee" Amelie says squealing. "Hi y/n" Blake said smiling. "Hi" I said softly. "Y/n I'm gonna go with Blake, is that okay with you?" She asked. "Yes, go be with your boo!" I say giggling. "TYY! Also tell Avani I'm with blake!" She says running off. I sit there waiting on Avani. She's taking longer than expected, so I peak around to see her with Anthony. "Great" I say sighing. I decide to get up and get my own drink. I headed to the drink bar, and drink a couple cups , I wasn't drunk, but for sure sober. As i refill another I bump into someone.

————

"Omg im so sorry, let me get that" i say to the tall, mysterious man. I get the napkin and start whipping his shirt, the stain fades a little but is noticeable close up. "I'm so sorry about that" I say sighing. "No it's fine" the tall boy says chuckling. "No I'm seriously so sorry, let me make it up to you, can I get you a drink or I can pay for your shir-" I say as he cuts me off. "You can start by telling me your name?" He says smiling. "Oh sorry, I'm y/n!" I say smiling back.
"That's a pretty name" he says leaning on the counter. "Thank you, and yours?" I asked curiously. "Vinnie" he says nice and clear. Vinnie then started asking me more questions, I answer some until I start to zone out from the conversation. He had tattoos, pretty eyes. I wouldn't complain if he railed me rn. "Y/n" vinnie says numerous times to get my attention. "Omg sorry I totally zoned out" I say embarrassed . "If you would've took a picture it would've last longer" he said shrugging his shoulders. I just slightly turned my head over my shoulder blushing uncontrollably.

———
"Spin the bottle!" A random voice said across the room. Everyone runs to where the voice is, and gathers around. " cmon" Vinnie says grabbing my hand and dragging me over to everyone else.
"Okay I'll go first" Avani says spinning the bottle. The bottle point at Amelie . "Yesss cmon bae" Avani says to Amelie. They go in the closet and just gossip. Amelie and Avani come out the closet, and It was my turn to spin. I spin the bottle and it lands on Vinnie. "I uhm" I stutter out. "We don't have to if you don't want" Vinnie said with a smirk. Honestly I wouldn't mind him railing me.... But I didn't think it would really happen. I was thinking it would only be in my imagination.

———-

"No I want to" I say smiling back. We walk in the closet and just talk. "I bet 20 fucking dollars that thier gonna have sex" Bryce says laughing. Me and vinnie continue to talk in the closet, and honestly we were having a very decent conversation. "I bet you everyone thinks we're fucking rn" Vinnie chuckled. "Yea, I bet" I giggled. "We should trick them, as if we are" Vinnie said with a devilish smirk. "Sure, why not." I shrugged. Me and vinnie began to make loud moaning and groaning noises to get everyones attention. "Omg do you guys fucking hear that" we heard voices say. Everyones thoughts made us die of laughter, until we heard the timer ring. "I think we're gonna be good friends y/n" vinnie said smiling. "Yea no doubt in that" I chuckled.

The end!

Niya speaks!
Idk if I should do a part 2, so lmk😭
But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed!
Words: 924!