chapter 31

Sades pov.

I was now officially nine months pregnant . Able and Thomas both got over there trama after a month . Nothing was permanent thankfully Jax took two weeks to recover while he was I was feeling in for him .

I learned more about the club and all of the guys but to be honest Tig has really grown on me and Happy . I learned alot about him I challenged myself to get him to smile . It was hard and I never could . I learned alot from Tig and Happy .

The sons don't like me they say I'm to weak to be queen . Remington Jax Tig and Happy all disagree but that didn't stop anything . Jax threatened them but they made a vote to not let me be there queen or princess . I was just teh Charming Princes old lady . Not that I didn't appreciate it I just had hoped they would except me . After all I carry the future of the sons . Speaking of the future . I'm in teh hospital for baby boy he is a little to stubborn like his dad .

I'm way overdue and its concerning the doctors . So Lucas Chase Jax Remington and Tig are all coming with me to the hospital . It is about ten at night .

Late I know but I was in pain so Alec and Dom stayed with the boys . Able can't wait for his brother but I was hoping he got to meet his brother .

I am afraid of loosing my child and I know Jax is to but we fear it might happen . Thats why he has alot of people here he didn't tell me but I know Jax all to well .

So as I sat in a hospital bed with five annoying men that I love to much knowing I might bring one into the world . I focus on my unborn child getting to grow up with his brothers and being like one of the men next to me just not as stupid .

"You ok darling" I was pulled out of my thoughts and I looked at Jaxon . I smiled admiring all of him . "I am now that your with me" .

He kissed my head as the doctor walked in . "Alright Mrs.Tukwila your son is being stubborn but if we don't get him out soon he or you will potentially die . So we are going to do a sea section we will dilate you and hopefully you will start crowning if not option two" .

This suddenly just became real suddenly my heart wasn't beating . My breath where had it gone . I sat up and looked around at everyone . They all had conncern but I was stronger then this . I looked at the doctor "I will on one condition" .

The doctor nodded so I continued "no pain medicine if the boys don't think I am strong enough then it will be proven if I die I'm weak if I don't and they still decided me not to be apart of there whole Anarchy then I guess I will raise hell" .

Jax looked at me the doctor didn't have any words no one did but Jax said something . "That is ridiculous I know you want to prove yourself but do you understand how unbearable the pain will be" .

I shook my head and even though it hurt I forced myself out of bed . I walked to teh doctor and took his clip board looking through it .

I looked through it and gave it back to him ."Dilating me is no use it will cause unnecessary pain . Tell them to get ready we are having this baby without pain medicine . I'm and adult and me and Jaxon are not married therefore I can do what I want and I shall do what I want" .

The doctor nodded and left I sat down in a chair . It was closer to me and I feared i might fall if I didn't have somewhere to sit .

Tig sat next to me and grabbed my hand . "Look princess I get that the club dosent see how strong you are yet but this is dangerous" .

I rolled my eyes at him "cars are dangerous and phones guns and trusting someone they are all dangerous but I've done every single one so I can do this" .

He sighed and kissed my forehead before turning to Jax . "I think she can handle this she's got this" . I smiled at Tig but Jax didn't .

Everyone got out after a few minutes to leave me and Jax to talk . "Sades I'm not letting you do this its ridiculous" . Why couldn't he just trust i could I belived i could I need his support on this .

"Look Jaxon I need your support in this ok . I'm fixing to be cut open letting out my son who has a possible chance at dying that alone is enough stress . I don't need you telling me what I can and can't do . I ...... just need you is that to much to ask for" .

He walked to me and hugged me i stayed in his arms . I felt safe happy free almost like everything was gone . He wiped my tears I didn't realize I had and cupped my cheeks making me look into his safe eyes .

"Alright I will but ..... if I let you do this promise me the second it gets to bad you tell me" . I smiled and nodded he pulled my lips to his . They connected in perfect sync .

We had to pull away when there was a knock at the door . I laid back on the bed as the doctors and boys came in .

"Alright Mrs.Tukwila I'm doctor Sanders I will be delivering you baby" . This is my amazing team and him over there that is doctor Daniel's he is going to make sure your ok he is in charge if your health . That over there with him our hos amazing team . Now we will get you prepared but it is my job to ask one more time . Do you still want to go without pain medicine" .

I nodded giving her a reassuring smile . This was it she had me take blood . When that was done she went away to prepare the room .

I sighed the papers now it was time to say goodbye to teh boys . So I did I went to Remington and hugged him as tight as I could .

"I love you Bubba and get ready to tell teh club im fixing to kick ass . Cause I will make it with my son" . He chuckled sadly and I let go of him going to Lucas and Chase .

I hugged both of them "take care of the boys for me if anything happens please" . We all had tears in our eyes and knowing I might not even come out of this scared us all .

I walked to Tig and smiled hugging him . "Maby after this I could get one of those bad ass jacket your wearing . Also remind me to beat Happys ass for not smiling and making me feel better" .

Tig smiled sadly I wiped his tears "I promised I wouldn't die until you get a girl and I meant it remember I have to become immortal" . He lightly pushed me and we both chuckled .

The doctor came in and Jax was all dressed in his stuff so he could come in the room with me . I looked back at my boys and smiled before giving them one last memory of me still pregnant .

"IM GOING TO KICK ASS" ! The doctor jumped and we laughed . She wasn't mad she laughed to I guess she knew that this was to make them feel safer and happier . This was it I was finally having my son . Me and Jax didn't even have a name . We planned on seeing our son and immediately knowing . I hope my son lives and that wasn't the last time I got to see my boys .

Hey guys I'm just not going to go into detail about anything I pve you its Tuesday sadly I wish you well xoxo Kenzie 😘 ❤