Addicted

T

After last night, I couldn't imagine what it would be like this morning if I'd not gotten any pussy. I mean this the kinda pussy you get warned about. The kind that you get addicted to after one stroke. "Mr. Walters, you have a visitor." Serenas' voice came over the speaker on my office phone. "Sendem up." She buzzed the door and in walked Navea and one of the group mates at the same time. "T, wassup my boy?" Jojo, one of the boys in the group spoke up. "I hear you made the charts. We should all celebrate, I assume you met Ms. Jackson on your way up. She is our company attorney." She smiled and nodded. "I introduced myself in the elevator. I brought the final documents up to let you make any last minute changes. As for you Jojo congratulations." She handed me the stack of papers and walked out of the office. I couldn't help but watch that ass jiggle on her way out. "Damn, her booty is extra on point." "That's a grown ass woman boy you don't know what to do with all that." He smirked. When Jojo smirked like that I knew he was gonna try it. I usually wouldn't mind. But Navea isn't one of those bitches. "Yeah alright." He chuckled and walked out of the office. Soon, Navea walked back in with a trench coat on. She wasn't wearing that before. "Damn, how you change so quick?" "I had another affair to tend to. But, it got canceled last minute, so I came to discuss a little business."

————————————N

"Tay, you pleased me a lot last night. And well, I'm not gonna lie. Since I left your house late last night, all I could think of was how hard you rocked me last night. Here's something for you to think about before that big trip tomorrow, where neither of us could touch, tease, or fuck the other." I opened my coat and let him get a full view of my body. To be completely honest I've never done anything so spontaneous before with anyone. Something about this man is addicting. I don't know if it's his demeanor, the way he carries himself, or his dick. But whatever it is. I like the feeling. "Oh shit, uhhhh." Just as I was about to walk over to his desk, his assistant rang in. "Mr. Walters, your mothers on line 2." He pressed the button and looked back up at me. "Tell her I'm at lunch!" He walked over to me and slipped a finger in between my legs. "You're mine."

——————————

CLIFFED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!