chapter 8

I'm coming for you my love and there is nothing or nobody thats gonna stop me from getting what I want so be ready.

I shot up from my bed covered in cold sweat and my breath heavy, 'shit' I thought. The fucker still haunts my dreams, like tf are you in my dreams for 😒😑 weirdo. I checked the time on my phone and guess what time it is. 5:00 am and I can't go back to sleep.

I get out of bed and start my routine. I shower, get dressed, eat, wash dishes, and brush my teeth and wash my face. By the time I'm finished its 6:30 so I decide to go on tiktok.

( insert random tiktoks here and outfit is up top)

After about an hour it was time for me to leave. 'Let's see which car do I want to drive today.' 'Let's go with.. ... you' I thought as I picked up the keys to my matte black Rolls Royce.

      *time skip*

*time skip*

I found a parking spot next to a silver Volvo and got out just to find everybody in the parking lot staring at me.
I shake it off and make my way to the building. All of a sudden this Asian guy with black hair pops out of nowhere and starts bombarding me with questions and stuff, like if I ever needed a last minute date or a shoulder to cry on and all that jazz. I wanted to blow him off and tell him to go fuck himself but decided to be nice and politely declined his offer, instead just asking where the main office was.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

I forgot that u write sometimes I'm sorry 😞 but great news got on my schools volleyball team so yay... any way I still can't believe this book is doing so well. Ily and I'll try to update more but no promises aight bye 👋🏾

- damyiah