Chapter 20

"Good job babe, you showed her" , Shade said. He called me babe oh my god. Love it. "Yeah, I needed to show that bitch" , I replied. "Not only for you, but also for Ally, she's still badly injured", I continued.
"Hey Shade, Shade", a boy named Gregg, number 38, said while running our way. "Gregg what is it" , Shade said. "There's an evil force coming to kill Emma", he informed us. "Oh no, it has finally arrived" , Shade said in fear. "Is this the time I have to beat the evil, where all the other 50s have died" , I said. "Yes that's exactly it" , Shade replied.
We ran,to the weapon room to grab all the weapons we could find. Shade grabbed his two swords and I grabbed the special 50 sword and gun. "Let's do this thing" , I said. Shade, me, Levi, and Mason armed ourselves and prepared for an ugly battle. Good VS Evil. "How's Ally" , I asked Julia. "She's fully recovered" , she said. "Hey guys, you're not going to kick me out are you" , Ally said. "Ally", I said as I hugged her. "I beat that bitch up for you" , I said as I was proud of myself. "Really, I wish I was there to watch, but thanks Emma, now it's my turn to show her, after we defeat the evil of course", Ally said. We gathered all the other 46 Shade Members and went out to defeat this evil once and for all.
"We need a plan" , Levi Said. "Okay so I'll stay with Emma to protect her" , Shade said. "No Shade, Greyon knows you'll never leave Emma, she'll go with Ally and I" , said Mason as he interrupted Shade. "Greyon what kind of name is that", I said as I made fun of the evil guy. "You shouldn't make fun of him, he's the one who killed all the 50s" , said Levi. "It's Greyon, I never knew, the only bad person I know here is Lauren" , said Ally with her jokes that no one really gets. "Ally that's enough stop fooling around" , said Shade.
We all went to our positions for battle. Shade came up to me and kissed me. "If I die, then I'll be a failure, I'll loose you and everything, I don't want that Shade" , I said as I started crying. "Hey babe, nothing is going to happen, you're going to beat this once and for all and stop that chain, I believe in you and I'm not going to let anything happen to you, I'll die for you because you are my life now" , Shade said as he wiped my tears.