[4] 291045

🎶 Touch Off by UVERworld 🎶

It was nighttime and Norman put the rope in side the bag and under his bed so no one could find it.

Meanwhile with Isabella and Krone:

"So how has living here been?" Isabella asked. "Oh, this is a wonderful House. All the children are smart and well-behaved." Krone said.

"I see. Lately you've been following instructions and being well-behaved as well." Isabella said. Krone stiffened. "Y-yes."

Isabella chuckled. "You try to get along with the children, and play tag with all your strength. I was worried because you were a tomboy, but it looks like you're fine. You are a Insurance. Insurance that I called for, just in case, to make sure to products are protected. So you don't need to know which one knows the secret, except number 34194, just pretend to be obedient, work hard, and laugh that you've grasped some sort of weakness over me."

"I wouldn't think of..." "You have nothing else to do than be my pawn, right?" Isabella interrupted. She then got up and walked to where sister Krone was. "If you behave..." She started.

"I'll make sure that you become a Mom. I promise." Isabella finished. Krone was shacking in her boots and sweat dripped down her face. Isabella cupped a hand on Krone's cheek.

"You're a smart girl. Don't make anymore mistakes from now on.."

Krone nodded and she started to walk out the door then once her hand was on the door Isabella spoke up again.

"You saw it didn't you.... The devil's eyes?" Krone gasped as she looked at Isabella with petrified eyes.

Isabella smirked. "I tried to tell you so you won't be so scared the just the name of Y/n scares you. I think you got a little to close to her family and 81194. Anyway your now in for the worst. Y/n's little game has just started. Now she's just making death threats... Soon she'll take action. Anyway just a little warning... Off you go now."

Krone nodded the walked out and started to walk down the hall and she looked up and saw a creature by the end of the hall she looked closer and fell backwards as she saw the demon standing before her

When the demon cat walked into the light it was no longer a cat it was

.

.

.

Y/n

The H/c figure looked at Krone then gave a creepy smile with her now sharp teeth full of blood and her finger nail was claws. Y/n pointed behind her with her thumb. Krone looked and gasped as she saw her own head of her body and stabbed onto a poll. Y/n walked up to Krone and cupped the sides of her face.

"I see you're now terrified of me... well you should be. If I ever see you hurt my family or my Ray. I will not hesitate to kill you. I can always make you're head as my trophy titled the one who hurt my family the one that never stood a chance in survival. Just a warning, if you hurt them I will rip your organs out stab you in the heart and rip out your eyeballs and crush them. So if you don't want to be one the wrong side of a murder I suggest you be careful of the moves you make" Y/n said in a demonic voice. Krone blinked and Y/n was gone and so was the image of Krone's head on the poll was gone.