Hello

August 30th, 2021                                                                                        

My Dear Friend,

Hello, my name is Mrs. B, and you will address me as such. I am a 30 year old female, if you were wondering, and my occupation is...

Well you don't need to know that, the reason I am writing to you is nothing serious, honestly I was bored with my mundane and repetitive lifestyle so I decided to do something different for a change, and that was writing to you. 

I do not know who you are or if you will respond, hopefully you will, or don't, it doesn't matter much to me. I will try to write to you everyday if I can, if you happen to respond back to me and I get back to you on a later date please do not take it to heart, I was most likely busy. 

My husband has told me that I come off a bit stern when talking to people even if it's just text. Please don't mind this, I don't mean anything by it, it is just the way I talk and write apparently. 

Well, even if you don't respond to me, my dear friend, I will probably use this place as a journal of sorts to just do something that is, different I guess. 

I hope to hear from you soon friend, it is quite lonely, almost sad even writing to myself with hopes of a response.

                                                                                                                                                  Love always,

                                                                                                                                                                   Mrs. B