e l e v e n

Chapter- midsummers kisses In the night
Words- 2630
Hayley's Pov: 

Chapter- midsummers kisses In the nightWords- 2630Hayley's Pov: 

Hayley's story:

"Mother my hair is fine" I whined for the 20th time as she went over every single strand of my hair again with the curling after complaining they weren't curly enough if that's even possible

She huffed in annoyance before removing the technology and turning it off putting it on a head proof mat until it had set fully.

"Not my fault then if you walk in there looking like a hobo" and with that she left my room making sure her anger was known by slamming my door.

I grabbed my silver necklace with a alexandrite in the middle and connected the back piece on my neck.

The gem dangled flashing its beauty at the world making me grin.

I then moved onto my lips coating them with strawberry flavour lipgloss, the rest of my makeup was done prior along with my white coated in nail polish nails.

I sighed then grabbed my silver heals sliding them on then stood up wobbling a bit at first, I walked out my room and down the stairs meeting with the rest of my family which all resembled a light colour.

My brother eldest Keegan wore a black suit with a light green button up.

My youngest brother Kaiden wore a light pink button up with a white suit minus the jacket so the his sleeves rolled to his elbows.

My eldest younger sister Harlow  wore a light purple dress similar to mine but with a full hidden cleavage.

My younger sister Hope wore the same dress as Kennedy but in the shade of mint identical to Keegan.

My mother wore red and my farther too wore red, they matched purposely.

...............................................................