1.0

the contract
this contract shall be set when two users sign upon it. if you are to fail to keep your end of the contract, the other user is to be the one to decide the punishment.

signed — (empty, unsigned)
signed — (insert scaramouche's signature)

"tell me, is there a reason why you are so hesitant against signing it? it's not like i'm going to violate you or anything." scaramouche leans in to whisper against your ear.

"can you summarise it again for me?" you ask in an unsure state. he's clearly annoyed at your request but follows it anyways.

"how dumb can you be? oh well."

"why you-" he just ignored your ranting and pulls up the contract to read off of it.

"one, you are to stay by my side at all times, unless i give you permission to leave or you need to do something important. 'important' only counts as if you need to use the restroom, not if you are to meet with someone else or something along the lines of that. you are to inform me of where you are going." he pauses and looks up to see if you understand.

you gulp and slowly nod your head to signal to him that he should continue.

"two, you are not to talk to anyone without my permission. the only exception for this is if i send a fatui member of my division to assist you in anything of the sorts, then you may tell them of your needs." he was basically taking away your freedom at this point.

"three, you aren't to leak of any intel you get from this. your contract will last as long as i see it to last, and if you are to tell of any intel you get within the fatui, it will be considered to be punishable by death."

"four, your life belongs to me. if i ask you to do something, you do it without hesitation."

you gulp nervously again, as you intently listen to all the rules of the contract.

he continues to state all the terms of the contract, one by one until the end. he looks up to see if you're satisfied and he finds you nervously fiddling with your hands and avoiding eye-contact.

'why so many terms i-'

"is there anything you disagree with?"

"uh... well you see... i don't really have much freedom or privacy if i sign it..."

"you do know that you don't have a choice right?" well to be honest, you already knew that.

why were you here again? well, it was because your stupid family were deeply in debt within the fatui, and they sold you to the 6th harbinger as he seemed to take interest in you. summarising it, he was threatning you.

"one, two, three, four, five, six, seven... wow, you have a lot of friends. how about i kill them all off for you?" his eyes are glimmering with a mischievous and dark glint in them as he threatens to kill off your friends so casually.

"you do know that i could also kill you off if you disagree, right?"

"you fuckin sadist." you mutter under your breath.

"what was that?" he asks, quite amused,

"ahaha... nothing..."

what was the better choice- dying and getting innocents killed or selling your soul off to the devil? well you didn't really know either.

as soon as your name was inked onto the page, you immediately regretted it. 'HELP WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO!?!?'

"it's great to see you have a brain, (y/n). please use it more often." scaramouche mutters.

'why is he like this...'

that day marked the start of a new life for you. if it was to be enjoyable or not, that was honestly up to you and him.

-

the contract
this contract shall be set when two users sign upon it. if you are to fail to keep your end of the contract, the other user is to be the one to decide the punishment.

signed — (insert your signature)
signed — (insert scaramouche's signature)

hi! feel free to comment suggestions && please vote if u liked it :)))