Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE: always and forever

░▒▓█ 🅦🅗🅐🅣 🅘🅢 🅛🅞🅥🅔? █▓▒░

SEBASTIAN MARSHALL STOOD BY HIS SISTER, HUFFING, AS HE HAD HIS ARMS CROSSED. "I still can't believe that you slept with Nicklaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid."

Hayley rolled her eyes, sighing as she looked at her brother. "Can you please stop talking? You're being annoying."

"Whatever." Sebastian fought back an eye roll, putting down one of the cards. "Go." The two-out down the cards. "Your cards." He watched Hayley take the two cards and had them to her deck.

"I can't believe you brought playing cards to play war."  Hayley laughed.

"You're bored. I'm bored. I like to play cards."

He played the next card down, Hayley following and placing her card, Sebastian taking the cards this time. The two continue to play the cards. "I declare war." The two spoke, putting each card after another. "My cards."

Hayley rolled her eyes, seeing her brother place the cards in his deck and look at her's to examine the difference.

░▒▓█ 🅦🅗🅐🅣 🅘🅢 🅛🅞🅥🅔? █▓▒░

"Bring her out." Sebastian rolled his eyes at the sound of the witch's voice. He followed behind his sister, three witches leading them.

"Do we know this guy?" Sebastian asked, leaning to his sister as he saw the man.

Hayley shook her head, looking at the man. "Who the hell are you?"

The man stepped forward, pausing before he turned his head to the witch. "Give it a moment, please."

░▒▓█ 🅦🅗🅐🅣 🅘🅢 🅛🅞🅥🅔? █▓▒░

"So, have they been holding you here against your will?" Elijah Mikaelson asked.

"They lured me out to the bayou and grabbed me. Then they did all these weird, witchy tests, not that I understand how this could happen. I mean, vampires are dead. They can't have children."

"Klaus didn't get the memo." Sebastian shuffled the cards, lifting them. "Want to play?"

"Seb..." Hayley sighed.

"Perhaps if you knew my brother's story, it might explain how this is possible. Here," he lifted both hands, bringing it to the sibling's heads. "if I may."