Sam's hug

Your really mad and your boyfriend because he said something mean to you. then your madness turns into sadness.  So you go and talk to sam because you vent to him a lot and he's always there for you whenever you need him.

[He calls you kid a lot so get used to it and BTW your a teen in this book and the y in the book stands for y/n]]

((S=sam m=max. Just so you know))

Sam pov:
"Isn't it great little buddy?"

M: "what are you talking about sam?"

S: "I mean the fact that we are best pals and that we help people"

M: "oh!, yea then we get to see their Missouri which is my favorite part!"

S: "what are you talking about max? You mean when we shoot the bad guy?"

M: "yea yea, something like that!"

No ones pov:

Just when you get to the office you hear max and sam talking about something and then walk through the door.

S: " hey kiddo, how's it goi-"

Sam was cut of by your sudden burst of tears

S: "woah woah you okay there kid?"

Y: *stiffs* ".. m-my boyfriend was so mean to me today, he said that he hated me and that he was just using me"

*you run into sams arms crying*

S: "why that little punk! He needs to learn how to respect women im gonna give him a piece of my mind! Max! You ready to kick some butt?!"

M: "oo! Goodie!! Let's go sam!

*max grabs his gun and starts running to the door*

S: "you go on ahead little buddy!, let me handle something"

M: " got it pal!"

*max leaves the room, and sam asks what happened *

Y: "w-well.. I was hanging out with some friends at the park.. and he showed up with another girl!" *you cry even more*

S: "hey hey now, don't worry about it kiddo. Max and I have to take care of some business.. *as he clenched his fists at the last part*

Y: "oh.. okay can I have a hug sam?"

S: of course, kiddo!

*you and sam hug for a bit not to long tho cuz thats awkward lol"

🤎🚔🤎🚔🤎🚔🤎🚔🤎🚔🤎
A/n:
So uh I just realized this is so cringe LMAO- but tell me what you think? And BTW THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK! SO PLEASE DONT MAKE FUN OF ME I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE LOL

have an amazing day/night
You are loved, I care for you and please stay happy! Also tell me what should I write in the next couple of chapters! I'll look at the comments and the ideas you have.