the abnormalities

Felix pov :

" Your majesty ? May I enter ? " I asked worriedly .

' ever since the chancellor told who the real culprit is his majesty has locked himself in the office . I am pretty sure either the manages the state affairs or drowns himself in alcohol . '

" Your majesty may I enter ? . " I asked for the second time .
" ....... " .

Silence engrossed them .
" Come in " He said as a low murmer but loud enough for me to hear .

* Kreackkk*

" Your majesty , princess Jennette is worried sick for you . You must re-" .

" I am not in the mood Felix to hear you nagging . Now that the countess has been proven the culprit that wench will probably be off celebrating . " I said

" Claude have you forgotten that she too the person who you call a wench is a child born out of love ? "
I asked not to the emperor Claude but my bossom brother claude .

' he looked quite stunned as if not expecting me to say him by his name .'

" I don't know what you are talking Felix "

While all this was happening two people who were snuggling together laughed .

" Hahahahah lu - lucas did you hear him ? " She asked to the ravenette while sipping her tears caused by the laughter .

" pfft - I know right , that dumb ass" the ravenette burst out laughing but making sure no one was able to hear them .

End of the chapter .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have one question :
you know in those reaction videos or here on watty some stories have lp settings in those videos or ff there is a mandatory tea time part where athy drinks lippe tea she says ' flowers are blooming in my mouth ' Claude freezes but didn't he already use Black magic causing diana part memory loss ? Then why does he freezes since he doesn't remember her ?
That is my question answer in comments .